31 :: i want to

It was later in the night when you came back inside the hospital. 

You knew the injuries you've gotten weren't as bad as people portrayed them to be. You just needed some fresh air to clear up your organism and maybe a few answers from the man who apparently was the one who saved your and Demian's lives.

Though, the coldness of the night forced you to go to a warmer place, a layer of goosebumps settling on your skin.

Walking inside, you ignored Ruby's disapproving look, taking slow steps towards your hospital room.

When your body hit the matress, you felt every muscle of your body ease, a deep relaxing feeling pushing away any soreness or tightness sensation you have felt until now.

Oh, you definitely needed sleep.

[...]

Your head was pressed against something hard, yet not harsh to the touch. You pushed yourself off it, feeling your head split into two, the pain making you wince.

With your eyes half open, you tried getting accustomed to your surroundings, but the door to the car - or whatever vehicle you were in - had been suddenly opened, revealing a tall man who stood in front of the moonlight - or most likely street lamps - his face being hidden by the dark shadows.

When your eyes met his, you felt time freeze. Everything had stopped. Any noise that the car was making stopped, the cricket noise could no longer be heard and you couldn't even hear your own heartbeat.

Who was he?

"Tiara?"

"You're safe." he whispered, so low you couldn't hear it.

The moment your eyes met his devastated presence, a gasp escaped your dried lips.

Jungkook.

Before you could mutter something else, the man in front of you had slowly closed his eyes, and in a matter of seconds, he blacked out, his body falling right on top of you.

Your arms quickly wrapped around his back, catching him in your embrace. When his head brushed past yours, you felt something wet touch your skin.

Blood.

"Jungkook?" you whispered, eyes welling up. "Stay with me," whimpering, you tried listening to his breathing.

He was not breathing.

"Jungkook!" you cried out at the top of your lungs, feeling your voice give up on you as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"Don't leave me!"

"Please..."

[...]

"Jungkook!" you jolted up from your bed, crying out the name of the man your heart so longed for.

Two arms tried holding you down, a deep voice repeating "Tiara, it was just a dream,"

"No, no," you shook your head, the image of Jungkook not breathing still engraved in your memory.

"Tiara," the voice repeated, a hand finding your chin and tilting it up, making you look up at the owner of the voice.