1 :: kisses and alcohol

| Tiara's point of view

Walking into the familiar bar, you looked around myself, noticing people here and there enjoying themselves with glasses of wine or whiskey.

And that's what you were going to do too.

Approaching the bar stand, you waved at the barman who warmly smiled back at you, the man being familiar with your presence at such a late time of the work day.

"What's up?" he asked, flashing you a bright smile, his hands already holding some glasses of whiskey.

"Nothing much, just a shitty week," you mumbled thinking about the perfect way to drink up your so called relationship problems.

"That's why you're all alone?" he chuckled, knowing the ideal way to cheer you up. "This will help," he quickly prepared a glass of blueish liquor, making you question what he mixed it with.

"Don't think too much about it, just let it do its trick, I know that's all you need right now," the skillful man commented, assuming the reason behind your shitty week was no one other than your over possessive boss.

And where did this man know you from? In short words, this place was the only place you could always go to when you were feeling down —  a constant feeling you've been having since you started going out with your boss.

A toxic relationship? Pretty much correct.

"Even I couldn't have said it better," you lowly chuckled, taking a sip of the beautifully colored liquor, letting the alcohol linger down your throat, leaving behind a burning yet pleasing sensation.

"So will you tell me what happened to you?" he asked, wanting to occupy himself with something else rather than just staring at people getting drunk.

Such a pitiful state, hm? But sometimes that's everything you want to do.

How pathetic, right?

"That's a story for another time, but for now just give me more of this problem-forgetting drink," you smiled, swirling the last sips of liquor inside your glass, wanting to forget this night by drinking it up.

The barman did as told, preparing you the needed shots. He didn't question why you were so willing to get drunk but he didn't mind it as long as he was getting his money paid.

You, on the other hand, just wanted to get this night over with. Your boss, who you had an insignificant affair with, started thinking he held control over you and your body and could do whatever he wanted.

You certainly didn't have any type of feelings for him, but him being the narcissist he is, thought you were up for everything he wanted to do, whenever he wanted to.

Oh boy was he wrong,
maybe you shouldn't have done what you did back then, but that was the only way you could teach him a lesson he won't quickly forget.

This boss-you thing started a few weeks ago, when he opened up about his attraction towards you — which you didn't believe so easily.

It seemed too easy, getting it on with the boss? Maybe you thought it'll spice things up in your life, make it more interesting, you know?