5 :: angel wings

| Tiara's point of view ▪︎ next morning

"You fucked up big this time," as the annoyed voice echoed in your ears, you felt a pillow being thrown at your head, awakening the dreaded hangover headache.

You slowly opened your eyes, trying to adjust to the blinding sunlight that made its way into the room through the partially closed curtains.

"Where am i?" you yawned, sitting up on the messy bed, a familiar scent engulfing you.

"You're lucky he brought you to my apartment, if mom and dad saw your little present from yesterday, they would've killed you," your sister scoffed, trying to find her bra through her closet.

"Present? What present?" you scratched your neck, trying to remember what happened last night. "Oh crap," you gasped, eyes widening at the uncomfortable feeling you felt around your ear area.

"Nice tattoo sis," she chuckled at your reaction, knowing you were in deep shit because of yesterday's night out. "How did you come up with such a design?"

You stood up from the bed with a jolt, quickly making your way to the nearest mirror.

"Fuck my life," your jaw dropped at the sight of yourself. Hair messy, lips swollen, hickeys here and there, but what scared you the most was the tiny tattoo behind my earlobe. You leaned closer, wanting to check the tattoo out.

Angel wings. Spread wide.

You had tiny angel wings behind your earlobe.

"I hope you'll start actually living and enjoying your life, angel, you're here for way more than just to exist,"

Angel. His voice suddenly ringed in your mind, memories from yesterday flashing through your mind, his choice of the tattoo now being clear.

He wanted you to spread your wings wide and take the most out of  life.

"It's not that bad," you whispered, more to yourself, lowkey liking how it looked on you.

"Cover the mess on your neck with makeup and get ready to face your so-called boyfriend who might as well fire you for being late and for the fact that you cheated on him," your sister said matter-of-factly, buttoning her work shirt up. "And by the way, who was the beast who did this?"

"Oh my god!" you suddenly gasped, realization hitting you hard. "How did i even get here? How did he know where I lived? Why did he bring me to your apartment and not my parents' house?" questions started flooding your mind, her question being completely ignored.

"You don't remember? You were standing all by yourself next to my door, saying some gibberish, maybe crying or laughing, I honestly couldn't tell," she explained, making you furrow your brows.

"I was alone? " you questioned and she hummed in agreement.

Well, that was not what you expected. Him leaving you all alone in the middle of the night after all the sweet words he's been pouring into your ears.

"Tiara, you better get out of your meditating phase or whatever you're doing and go get ready for work, you need to face your boss, who, for sure, isn't happy at all," your sister told you in a serious tone, awaking every little part of your brain that was still in sleep mode.

Oh shit. What have you done.

| Throwback to the day of the boss incident

️TW! sexual harassment

Text message from 'sir. demian': "Come to my office, I've prepared a surprise for you."

After checking the message, you skeptically turned off your phone before fixing your nurse coat and making your way towards his office. What surprise could he be talking about? Especially at your workplace where you're supposed to keep everything professional.

You, to be completely honest, started to regret giving in to this man. It was just a moment of weakness, and he knew it was the perfect timing for him to try and hit on you. And since then, a month or two ago, you've been seeing each other every weekend, your busy work schedule not letting you have more time for your personal life. 

But today was monday, and as you both have agreed, you won't interact in that way while you're at work, the reason behind it being the unnecessary drama your colleagues would cause if they ever found out. 

Shaking these thoughts off, you knocked on his office's door, waiting for the key word.

But the key word wasn't said. Instead he quickly opened the door, grabbing your hand and pulling you harshly inside.

"What the f-" you couldn't even finish your sentence as he attached his lips to yours, cutting your breath short. 

You tried to push him away with all your might, but the man in his late 20's or even middle 30's wouldn't budge. You bit hard on his lip until you felt droplets of blood touch your own skin and only then you felt him pull away, wiping his blood off his lips.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he whisper-shouted, his eyes scaring you immensely. 

Is this man insane?

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You're sexually harassing me!" you yelled at him, making him panick and cover your mouth with his hand, in case anyone heard you. 

"Keep it down, will you?" he gritted his teeth, his other hand tightening its hold onto your arm. "You're my girlfriend for fuck's sake, I can touch you whenever I please, and now I want to rip everything off of you and no one's gonna stop me, understood?" he whisper-yelled, his mouth so close to yours, you could feel your own lips trembling in fear.

You needed to escape now. This man isn't in his right mind, or maybe he's never been.

You looked to your left then to your right, not noticing any sharp objects that could help you take him off of you. You internally panicked, already planning your own funeral, but something clicked inside you,

The syringe.

The syringe with propofol yo7 had in your back pocket prepared for a pacient who needed to be under anesthesia for his surgery. 

propofol -  most commonly used IV general anesthetic, in lower doses it induces sleep while allowing a patient to continue breathing on their own.

You promptly took it out of your pocket and injected the sleeping drug into his neck, watching his eyes dilate and then he slowly lost his consciousness. But before he did, his eyes pierced yours one more time, almost in a threatening manner, his hands losing their strong grip on yours, his lips muterring a few words before he blacked out,

"You will pay for this."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

a/n | quick update on my absence: sadly i couldn't log into this account and tried several times to get it back but wattpad wouldn't verify me as the owner of the account :( this week i tried again and thank god it worked!!!