Chapter 18

Tomiwa pov

The moment was finally here, the moment we've been rehalsing all week for. Everything was in place for the Dowens Got Talent completion, all we need to do was show up and make magic happen. We were up against one of the best from  Forrester Academy and from what I head, they really know their game.

I was well prepared for this competition,  the only thing I wasn't prepared for was an imprutu visit that Daniel Egiro made to our house that hot Tuesday afternoon. I was the only one at home that day, miss Okiki had traveled for a business meeting relating to her companies expansion, hence it was just me and my brother that was at home.

My brother wasn't around that very Tuesday as well, this is because of the delivery Miss Okiki asked him to make that day. Daniel knew about it so he used it to his advantage making that Tuesday the worse Tuesday of my entire life. No matter how hard I wanted to forget it, it was all I could think about.

How he Conveniently manipulated me into thinking he was doing me a favor. How he made me believe that no one else could love me aside him.How he used sweet talks into making me accepting him as my boyfriend. The worse part of if all was how he made me suck his very hard member, forcing me to swallow his cum. I cried bitterly that Tuesday i refused to go to work, and I almost refused to go to school as well.

My brother noticed something was up with me and so he Probed but I couldn't tell him. I didn't want to tell me because I didn't even know how to say it, I mean how do I tell him that his best friend Daniel Came to visit while he wasn't around. Or the fact that he made me do those dirty things, Gawd I feel so dirty and filthy right now. How on earth do I tell him that all this happened, how do I open the conversation in the first place.

" Tomiwa, we need to talk."

My brother said the minute he walked into the kitchen and saw that my lunch was still untouched. It was Saturday and after doing all the housework , making lunch and preparing myself for the week ahead. I was in the kitchen trying to eat lunch which was fried yam and egg which I have only succeeded in eating just one spoon. He frowned at me, and pushed the food aside from me sightly, he looked at me Calculatedly before saying.

" Tomiwa, this is very on like you. I hear you've been skipping class at school, you've failed to do your home work and even the few friends you've made at your new school found a way to reach out to me saying you've been avoiding them. Tomiwa what is wrong, talk to me pleases and stop driving me crazy with suspense."

" your friend—"

I said after a minute of silence. Tears were starting to blur my vision now but I won't let it stop me. I wiped my tear hastily as I cleared my throat, I took a few gulps of water before speaking up again.

"Your friend, Daniel Egiro. He was here on Tuesday, he came looking for you and once I said you were not around and that he could take his leave. He took it the wrong way, insulting me, saying vile thing to me, making regret my existence. He manipulated me into thinking that I offended him a great deal and as peace offering. He made me suck him off, ... He made me give him a blow job, against my will."

I finally said confessing to him everything that had been on my mind, that has been giving me sleeplessness night, that has been keeping me away from my friends. I wiped the tear that kept flowing freely from my eyes, My brother Just sat there too dumpstruck to speak. He was speechless, too speechless if you ask me and instead of saying something, anything at all he stood up and walked out of the house.

"ITS THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! DOWEN's GOT TALENT!!! ARE YOU READY!!"

The voice of the moderator boomed loudly snapping  me out of my thoughts. I was looking back at my reflection in the mirror as I sat still in the dressing room. Today was the first day of the DGT and were going up against  Elozino Johnson, Eno Williams, and Rebecca Anujulu. They were regarded as the bad ass dancers of Forrester Academy. While Lydia, Ebuka igbofor and I were the best at singing for our school.