Chapter 12

Dammmnnnnn🔥🥵🔥 sweet like sugar, like a criminal undercover🥵🔥🥵 writes like a lover till she pull you in with her cool shade, stunner!!! 🔥🔥🔥 aiiiiii!! gawddddd surffercate them with your looks baby girl!!! 🥵🥵🥵🥵 happy birthday Semilore ❤️❤️❤️ the most dedicated A.R.M.Y I know. The only girl that speaks Korean like it's her second language. Happy Birthday desires 🎉🎉🎉🎉 long life and prosperity 🎉🎉🎉🎉 more funds, more ink to your pen🎉🎉🎉🎉 and more importantly may you marry the Oppa of your dreams🔥🔥🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴lol happy birthday dear long life and property 🥺🥺🥺🥺🎉🎉🎉🎉🥺🥺🥺 saeng-il chughahae TheOfficialSemiloore

Tomiwa POV

It was Friday and for once it was slow. Like really slow. I and Erica were studying civic education because of the impromptu test we were going to have in the next 1 hours.

The test came and went by in a blur and I honestly can't believe I was seriously studying for the test. It was damn too simple and at the end of the day it was Erica and I that finished first. We were the most brilliant girls in SS3 technical, what were you expecting.

" Omo that test was just too simple."

"Yea, even if we didn't read for it last minute, I am sure we would have still passed it."

I said in agreement to Erica. And she nodded her head in agreement we were busy gisting while waiting for our next teacher when smith decided to resume his post in front of our table. Doesn't he ever get tired, what does he want this time. I thought to my self  But before I could find suitable answer to the question he spoke saying.

"Have ever wonder why I haven't given up on us? It's because  I love you and I want our love story to be the talk of school."

"Noo smith. you don't love me, you are just obsessed with the idea of being in love with me."

"Now that is not true. And I will prove you wrong."

He said staring deeply into my eyes and I could have sworn I saw his eyed spark with untold emotions. Did he really mean what he said or was he just playing the victim.  I guess I'll never know because he was already out the door and out of our class.

The rest of classes went by smoothly but I couldn't stop thinking about what Smith-wAlker said. The only Biracial student this school has, did he really mean what he said I I'm the one putting too much thought into this.

Better focus ooh tomiwa, you don dey loose guard.

My subconscious chided and I obeyed paying full attention to the mathematical teacher. Thank God I obeyed my subconscious because 4 seconds later the teacher called me to come and answer questions in front of the class. That God I want a mathematics guro, I was able to solve with out breaking a sweet even though u wasnt fully paying attention to what the man was teaching.

The next class was pretty funny our geography teacher did less teching and more joking around. That really help if you ask me, because now we would never forget this class or the things he taught us in this class. That is one golden way to teach adding  a little humor to spice things up. which if you ask me works just fine . Even the person we thought was the dumbest in our class was able to answer a few questions thrown at him.

Lunch came by with its drama Again and this time Tiana wasn't the cause of it. Now that I think about it I haven't seen her or her girls all day. This is really weird coming from   Tiana, the right hand man to the principal who never misses schools. Maybe she was sick or something, but then again this is Tiana we are talking about, the current headgirl of Herbert Macaulay prep. There is no way she will be sick and the whole of HMP wouldn't know, heck the whole social media would know about it.