Chapter 17

This chapter is specially  Dedicated to khadgbol
Thank you for always waiting on each and every chapter, and thank you for pushing me to update

Tomiwa POV

He smiled at me, and no not the genuine one that gives you butterflies but the one that give you Goosebumps, the terrifying kind. After that Saturday that I meet my brothers friend at golden Frey's whom I learnt his name was Daniel Egiro, I've been getting this weird vibes from him. He comes in to visit golden Frey's everyday just soo he could stare at me while I work. He send me annoying anonymous letters, he had even gone as far and sending me a bouquet of flowers from my new school.

It was another beautiful Saturday morning, and i and Ron were working together since it was our afternoon shift. We didn't really have much customers today, but we had a lot of orders to deliver. I had gone round the list of delivery as i and Ron were trying to balance the account for the day. It was when the account refused to balance we realized there was one More order we needed to make.

"Daniel Egiro. Shit!"

" Omo me I don tire oo. I can't go and deliver to that guy. Please, you and him are only two stress apart, pls Tomiwa I know I was supposed to make this delivery but pls help me do it."

It was obvious Ron was oblivious to the bad vibe I get from Daniel Egiro, and now here he was ignorantly pushing me to the lions den. I looked at him and he gave me his best puppy dog eyes and i knew I was hooked, there is no way I could say no to that face.

Ron was a 200 level student in the university, the name I couldn't recall at the moment, he has jet back hair will a hazel contact Lens. He had a small body frame like me even though he was way older, I guess that was why we got along so well. I signed and shook my head knowing this was one of the ways I could repay him for all those time he helped me out. Out of all the employees here, he was the only one who was dedicated to this job and also had my back regardless of how Miss Okiki treated me.

" don't worry Tomiwa, if you can Handel this for me I promise I will run all the orders next time."

" promise?"

" of cause,yes!"

I chuckled at his response and I arranged the orders for Daniel Egiro, I just hope I don't regret this. While I went to deliver his Order which was 6 packs of small chops, Ron would stay behind to shut Down and close for the day. At least That way I know I am heading home straight after this Order. I got there and rang the bell twice, as i was about ringing it again, he opened the door a sly smile on his face when he saw me.

"Hmm ahhh, my order has finally arrived."

" we apologize for the delay, it was supposed to be here two hours ago."

"Oh no no no. Pls no need to apologize, come in you must be exhausted. Let me get you something to drink"

My entire sense were on high alert but then this was my brothers friend. Sigh, I let down my guard but only for little,  I was very self conscious watching his every move, I even refused to take the drink he offered me. Who know he might have spiked the drink and I wouldn't know.

" look, I actually let you in to talk to you about something."

" really what is it."