Chapter 8

Images of Tiana in the media.

Tomiwa POV

"What sort of a child is this ehh!!!!  After every thing I've done for you. You choose to repay with this wayward attitude of yours ehhh!! "

"Ma it wasn't me it was Tiana that--"

"That what? is she the one that dumped the hot amala on her head? Ehh you just want to be disgracing somebody up and down, read your book you will not read, is creating a food fight in the cafeteria you know how to do. Its like that Tiana didn't do just to your face at all. Me I we scatter your Face with slap"

"Maa is not me, is not me that started it is not--"

Crash!!

A resounding hot slap landed on my face causing me to fill disoriented. Tear were flowing freely from my eye now as another slap land on my left cheeks. This instantly heated up my cheek causing my whole face to turn bright red.

It was Tuesday morning, and I was receiving the beating of my life because of the food fight that happened in the cafeteria yesterday. Sadly my brother who usually comes to my rescue wasn't around. He said he had an interview with a company that mornings and from there back to back classes. He didn't leave me hanging though because he slept in the House last night, he was able to wake up early enough to prepare breakfast which was bread and egg.

I was about sneaking out of the house to avoid miss Okiki but It didn't work, and that was why she was standing in a akimbo at the main entrance of the house. I was definitely in for it this morning, the minute i told here i was on my way to school i regretted it. The harshness and tone In which she responded made me coward in fear, and it was all because of that stupid Tiana. ugh i received another resound slap which brought me out of my thoughts and made me almost loose my breakfast.

"Nonsense. If you like go to school and create another scene you hear. Let it be Act one, scene two tch shoor. This time around it is Gucci belt I will use since my slap cannot bring sense into that you big for nothing head. Abegi get out of my house jare, if you like come in to work late again and tell me it is one teacher that gave you punishment, you wee see what I will do to you. "

With that she stepped out of the way, open the door and roughly pushed me outside, leaving me with no means of getting to school. I was just relieved that my brother drop some money, one thousand naira to be specific at least it should carry me to and fro. I got to School at exactly forty minutes past seven and I was trilled I made it to assembly this morning. I didn't bother going upstairs to drop my bag, I just went straight to line up with the SS3 students but didn't find Erica on the line.

the first class for the day was introduction to technology and I couldn't be more happier. Finally a subject  I could never get bored at even if i tried. Our teacher Mr Shobowale walked in 5 minutes after we've all settled in and the class began. 

Mr Shobowale a dark skinned bald head man who preferred to rock skinny jeans than your regular pants.  I dont know how he keep looking 25 when he is well over 30 with a loving wife and an adorable triplet. So yea he wasn't your regular  grouchy pants.  He was the fun  lively and go to kind of teacher who never failed to throw in a little humor every once in a while. 

The class ended on a happy note Of cause, before the  further Maths  teacher  walked in and ruined the mood with  his  ever so grumpy  personality. I had to endure  the torture of two hours intense learning in the hope that I would some how need all this gibberish in the further. He just  keep speaking,  spitting out calculations and formulas,  thank God I have a photographic memory  if not  I would have  been in deep shit with  further maths.