Chapter 3

Tomiwa POV

"Speak of the devil and he appears."

Said Erica as a guys named Oluwakayode Smith-Walker stalked into the class. Groaning at his sight I put my head on the table to avoid any conversation with him. I'm sure you all are probably wondering why a guy this good looking could cause me to groan at the sight of him. Well its simple he is a real pain in the ass and not the soft kind,  hard kind.

Kayode was your typical arrogant,  egotistic jerk who thinks he can get under ladies skirt by just flashing his perfect set of white dentition. He has been on my case for the past 2 years. Had it been he was humble and nice maybe I would have giving him a though over the years but no  he's been the same egoist and arrogant human being, the same way I found him.

He had an oblong face with a curly hair that was long enough to fall over his face. His nose was also pointed and mouth so firm and rigid yet looks sooo soft. His eyes where hooded and its Colour where sick combination of mint green and hazel which complemented his warm brown skin that  is never burnt but well taned. How he keeps up with his tan I really don't know bur he sure looks good on him.

Immediately he approached my desk, he knocked on it to get my Attention. I lifted my head sluggishly I wished I could just ignore him or he would disappear but, my wish never came true so I was force to look at his ugly but some wort beautiful face. The minutes my eyes landed on his face i immediately regretted.

He was clothed in our school uniform his natural hair was straitened and done into A slicked back look. This is a traditional business hairstyle for men that appears sharp and sophisticated. You can create the style by combing all your hair backward while using some pomade or gel to secure the shape. While using a small amount of pomade will create a more modern appearance, using a decent dollop of wet-look gel will lead to a cool rockabilly hairstyle.

Hey don't give me that weird look because I can identity his hair cut, the males species can identity a female species hair cut or rather hair style as well. What really took me Aback was his full framed purple glasses. And how he looked so, so, so drop dead gorgeous in the new look. The fact that his lip was looking slightly moist was in resistable. Okay what is going on,  why on earth I'm I thinking of Kayode's lips

' Dont you dear fall for him girly, he is a pain in the ass I repeat total pain!!! '

My subconscious scolded and I quickly averted my eyed before he caught me staring. His response to my action threw me of guard as he stroke a post and asked with a mischievous smug on his face.

"Like what you see iwa "

i was blushing but I was thankful  I was dark, not as dark as Erica but dark enough to hide my blush.  I narrowed my eyes instead  as I glared At him plastering a fake smile my face Before responding.

"Hello Smith, what brings you to my table today "

"hmmm, iwa, why would you talk to you future husband  in such a tone. Don't you know  its cold--"

"Oooh like ice block huh"

"Urgh! Iwa! iwa you are freezing my heart.  Why wouldn't  you marry me?"

"Urr Because your arrogant,  corky, annoying and a real butt head "

"Oooh as Someone been eyeing and day dreaming about my butt all  holiday? "

he asking with a huge smirk on his small yet plumpy lips. Damn if only I could connect mine with his.. who am I kidding, bad Tomiwa bad!!

Urgh get a grip girl what had gotten into you

I shock my head slight  to get rid of the thought and this only made my situation way worse as he grind and said.

"What's the matter iwa,  can't seems to get my sexy buttucks  outta of your mind. "

"Kayode urgh you to--"

"Kiss you?  Oh how I would love to but, I wouldnt want the other girls to get jealous. Oh and by the way you can keep the image of my sexy buttocks to. Yourself.  "

Okay now I was fuming in angry and you probably could seee steam coming out of both my ears.  This was how he always acted around me,  always teasing me and being overly corky. It didn't help the the fact that he has always been like this right from when he newly came in SS1. Just  when I thought he was done and he was  finally going to leave me be, he did the unexpected.  He  advances closer to my table bent down  So our faces where only inches apart and kissed me.

Image of his glasses

Image of his hair cut

______________________________________

End of another chapter aiiiii are you all excited 😁😁😁😁😁

Well I hope you all are cus thing are about to get really interesting. 

Oh and apologies for the extremely short chapter still working on that.

Anywho

Pls this story is  just  starting so I wouldn't mind if you all flood this book with
encouragements

Pls
💫Vote 💫
💬comment💬
🌈And🌈
😁Share😁

😍Thank you 😍