Chapter 16

This chapter is dedicated to the birthday boy himself, the one, the only, Fawaz the voice lord!!!!! Today is his birthday guys and I would appreciate if you say a word of prayer for him. Don't let his simple looks fool you oo there is a lot of vocal power under that smile and under that hodddieeee!!🥵🥺🥵 if you dont believe me then check him on IG @fahzille.

Tomiwa pov

God if I said I wasn't loving this school then I am lying because come on. This school was seriously off the chart! It was the dawn of another  Monday morning and a lot of us were excited, and no it's not because we were eager to learn, but because we were all excited about the DGT! Yes I finally learnt the acronyms for it.  Ahhhh!!! I squealed happily in my head, I can't believe I got the lead role thanks to my voice. I went for the audition to show my interest in the musical part of DGT and they didn't hesitate to give me the lead. Emmanuella and Kevin got the lead role for the Academic aspect.

"Ahhhhh I can't believe I am going to be singing with you on stage."

"I know right it's going to be epic!!!"

I said responding to Ebuka almost screaming into his face. It was break  time and we were all in the cafeteria talking excitedly as we were all on the line talking about how this thing is going to turn out. The rehearsals were going to start by 2:00 pm an hour before closing time since we always have free period towards that time.

I was soo in the moment laughing and gisting with Ebuka, and Kevin who I just learn has an older brother. While we were well on our way to our sit which was the center table located to the left. I noticed someone stare At me and this time I felt shiver down my spine and not the good kind. Who the heck is this guys for pit sake, I turned and it was the same guys I noticed staring at me earlier. He winked at me when our eye meet and I glare at him, in the process of this short exchange I didn't look at where I was going and I ended up bumping into someone making her trip, spilling the content in her hands.

"Gawd you dimwit! You spilled my yogurt! Do you know how much it cost ? Do you! This entity things can buy you the millionaire lifestyle you are not qualified to have."

"Wow, Dude will your Calm your Titties. Stop screaming my ears off over a spilled yogurt that isn't even worth 200 naira."

The whole  cafeteria oohed at this , some even screams  burn and I shrugged. Who is this girl and what's her problem, is it untop yogurt she wants to beat me. Okay nah we shall see, when she didn't say anything, I left her there and went to our table to drop my food. Just when I was I was about taking my seat so I could eat, the sound of her voice stoped me as she said.

"Whao! Just Whao, first you waltz into this school through the back Door, and now you think you can steal my thunder?? Oh no, no no no no no no, no!! You might have won the heart of many, including that of Chukuekene but you are going to try harder if you think I will let you walk over me like that."

"Oh wow wow wow! Who exactly are you?"

"Who am I? Whoa look at that, she is soo far up her ass, she doesn't even know the real queen of this school. I am the V.K okay, the real queen of this school."

Whoa would you look at that, another queen bee this one looks even tougher than Tiana from my old school. Hmph if she thinks her loud high pitched voice is going to scared me then she has got another thing coming. After she was done backing I walked back to where she stood, keeping 2 inches between us. A huge smirk on my face when I tiller my head to the side pretending to thinking for a while. My hands stroked my invisible beards and seconds later I snapped my finger as if an idea came to my head before saying