04.

"It's my fate. Don't smile on me. Light on me. Because I can't get closer to you. There's no name you can call me. But I still want you."

-the truth untold🦋

"Hachuuu!"

-kim v's pov-

I heard a sound of a cute sneeze. It came from the other room. I know it's wrong to peek into other's room, but I can't help.

Woo- And I saw tae carrying koo. Why does he always carry him? I'm sure he has two legs.

Either way, I went to the hall, and saw the little creature which sneezed before. His nose was all red making him look even more cute.

Ofcourse it's Jungkook. Who do you think will be more cuter than him? I'm just saying.

"Koo baby, please listen to hyung. I'll take you to the hospital." Tae said.

"Nooo I said I'm alright."

"But look at your voice. And also you're burning. We should go sooner before you catch a high fever. Although I'm sure that you have a mild fever now."

"But I don't want injections." Koo said pouting.

"But-"

"I won't come! Go away!" Koo said angrily zipping Tae's mouth. I just stood there looking at their cute interaction.

They weren't aware of my presence yet, so I entered the hall, grabbing the couple's attention, as I sat over the couch.

"Oh V! Please take care of him, I'll be back in a while." He said and left before I can even answer.

All the other members too arrived as it's already dinner time.

Once again my brother carried koo to dining hall.

"Do you wanna sit on hyung's lap?"

Ahhh isn't that too like- romantic? Caring?

"I don't wanna eat hyung...let me sleep."

"Please baby, hyung will be sad.." koo nodded and sat beside him.

"See I made soup for you."

"Awwwwww." All of them said in unison. Well, not me though.

"It's strange that you made soup for someone." I said as it's quite different that my brother is doing stuff like that.

"If you didn't know, I'll do anything for him."

Welllll-

He fed him. I feel strange. Till yesterday I was admiring them. But today I feel different. I can't even describe this feeling.

-no one pov-

The sight looked insanely cute. Of how tae is feeding koo, not just the soup but his love. Even V can't deny that. They looked happy.

But some noticed that something's odd in V's behaviour, not tae though. Since he was too busy in taking care of his baby.

The way he looks at the couple seems different from before. More than the adoration, there's longing in his eyes.