32.

I just want him to know how much I love him. Make him show that he's loved, and forever will be, by me.

"I can't!! I fu**ing can't do this anymore!! I can't... I love you dammit!!" He wailed, didn't expect to cry while confessing his love.

"So I'll tell you, a million tiny things that, you have never known. It all gets tangled up inside. And I'll tell you, a million little reasons, I'm falling for your eyes. I just want to be where you are."

- christmas tree 🎄

┈━ ◇ ━┈

"H-Hyung..." Jungkook was stunned.

So, it was true. He really liked him...

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," V said, wiping his tears. "Sorry again, it wasn't supposed to be like this. But, I really love you."

"Y-You're joking, right?"

"Do I look like I am?"

Oh gosh, no. He's literally crying.

"If you want to know how much I love you," He took Jungkook's hands in his', and kept in on his chest. Jungkook was dumbstruck, feeling the rapid heartbeat.

He retreated his hands, looking away. V sighed. He thought maybe he's making the younger one uncomfortable, so he made him stand up.

"Let's go. It's getting dark."

Jungkook stood up, no words leaving his mouth. It was quite a long drive, leading them to get home pretty late.

After they reached, V's mind was filled with a million negative thoughts. He didn't wanna make Jungkook uncomfortable. So he led him in his own room, then he left to his own room as well.

The both thinking the other slept, but no. They were still awake, same kind of thoughts running without a rest. For Jungkook, it's the shock. And confusion. He didn't know what he'll do next.

He felt too bad to break someone's heart, who was the only one there for him. His heart started to ache. V on the other hand, was having mixed emotions.

He wanted to ask Jungkook for a chance, to prove his love. He can't even think of loving someone else that's not him. He's extremely nervous.

Did I make a mistake by ruining our friendship which is the only thing we ever had?

He couldn't sleep. He wondered....If he's the only one thinking. Thinking about him. He went outside, stepping out of his room, to fetch some water. In the excuse of seeing Kook.

Beneath Jungkook's door, a small ray of light was visible. That means one thing. He didn't sleep as well.

He headed back to his room, missing his bunny's presence already.

Few minutes passed by, both of them still not getting any sleep. V tried his best to fall asleep, with the sound of the wild rain, mixed with the roar of thunderstorm.

It was raining heavily.

Before too long, the power went out. He cursed under his breath, and roamed his hand under the drawer, in search of the candle. He lit the candle, and stared at the glowing light for a few seconds, until he realised,