10.

"Everyday you seem too far away. Everytime you do, I tell myself, I'm waiting here. Every night I see you in my heart, everytime I do, I end up crying, when I call you in the darkness."

- yours 🦋

On the other hand, before the hyungs could question tae anything, he left to his room, not knowing what to do. He was confused, and frustrated. And the effect of the drink still hasn't died down. But still, he slept with that stress.

And V was still inside his room, listening to the music, not aware of this big mess outside.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It's been a week.

A week, since the incident happened. A week, since they both saw each other.

Jungkook was staying in his parent's house. He was not allowed to go meet tae. His parents were too furious to let him do so. He wasn't active in social media, either.

He was so lost and confused, of why tae did that to him that day. Of course, he's mad at him. But, he needs to hear him out. He wants tae to give him an explanation.

But for that, he need to meet him. But, he can't disobey his parents. He just waits, and let the fate do it's work. If tae wanted to explain, or apologise, he would do it by himself. He'll just wait until he does.

Currently, he was putting on his jacket, ready to go outside. It's been a whole week since he stepped out of the house. Not that his parents were restricting that, but they were definitely not allowing him to meet him. They trusted him enough, that he won't go meet him. And that's why it was hard to disobey.

But, honestly, as parents they should just let them sort this out by themselves. But, they were too blinded by the way their son cried after that incident. The way he was so scared that they just couldn't help but restrict him from meeting him.

"Papa? I'm going out. Where's mama? I should tell her." He asked to his dad, who was busy reading a newspaper.

"She's in the kitchen. Honey?" He yelled out to her, as she came.

"Where are you going sweetheart? You're dressed up." She asked.

"Just, want to go out. No where in particular. I need some air. Just a small walk." He answered.

"Alright, be careful." She said and placed a gentle kiss on her son's forehead.

As jungkook left. He was walking alone, thinking how things changed from a single night.

He didn't know if his parents would ever accept taehyung again. After what he did.

He aimlessly walked around, and stopped at a park. He sat at the cold bench, sighing.

Soon, he felt a stranger sit beside him. He didn't care much, and continued to stare at nothing, when he heard the stranger call him with a very familiar voice.

"Jungkook?"

His head snapped at the direction, and saw his boyfriend sitting beside him.

"Taehyung?" He whispered.

"Thank goodness, I missed you." He let out and hugged him real tight. Jungkook gently pushed him away, which made his heart hurt.