34.

He promised to himself, to heal those bruises in the younger's heart. And when he sleeps, he'll actually fall into a peaceful one. No more hiding pain.

"I love you." He whispered softly, and pushed his own head into the pillow, falling asleep shortly.

┈━ ◇ ━┈

"If I told you this was only gonna hurt, if I warned you that the fire's gonna burn, would you walk in? Would you let me do it first? Do it all in the name of love..."

- in the name of love 🍂

┈━ ◇ ━┈

Allium.

That's the name of the flower he bought his husband, today.

"Hyung! They are gorgeous!" Jungkook exclaimed, overwhelmed by the purple beauties, floating in his hands, ever so gracefully.

Purple. He loved that colour. It just added onto more.

V giggled adorably, unable to contain himself because he made his bunny happy. He slightly bounced on his feet, not planning to stop his boxy smile anytime soon, "You like it? I asked for purple flowers and I really liked this one."

Jungkook smiled at him with fondness. He's trying so hard. 'Why am I not making any efforts in our relationship? It's just him. . .'

"I love it, hyung. This one has to be my favourite one."

V was more than happy with the response.

Days have passed since they started to become more close. V never misses a chance to buy him flowers all the time.

Jungkook won't lie, he's not a big fan of flowers. But he's starting to like them, now. Love, would be a more appropriate word.

He's starting to love flowers. Maybe, just maybe, even the things we didn't like, will start to make a place in our hearts, slowly, if we give them a chance.

They're special too.

We will start loving them eventually, if it's the right one. . . I'm not talking about flowers.

Jungkook really wanted to do something for him, as a kind gesture. Maybe, try to make his first step in their relationship?

That's why he planned something for them. They're gonna go shopping. Namjoon and Jin are getting married, soon. So, they've planned to shop something for themselves.

❥❥❥

"Let's shop for you, first."

"No, hyung. You!"