Epilogue

"You want food or what?!"

"Don't be mean baby. Of course I do."

"Then stop hugging me from behind. You're putting all your weight on me. I'm losing balance."

"That's not my fault!!" He pouted. "You're so cute I wanna squish you all the time."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, and turned around, wrapping his hands around the neck of his husband.

He inched closer, and before he could plant a sweet little kiss on his lips, his nose got bitten by the handsome devil of a husband infront of him.

Jungkook pushed him away, whining at his hyung with his red nose. V laughed at the adorable bunny, and continued hugging him.

While Jungkook gave up and started cooking.

"Baby. . ."

"Hm?"

"Nothing. Just be back soon. Wanna cuddle you." Jungkook shook his head at his clingy behaviour. Not that he complains though. He loves this side of him.

It's been a week since he confessed, and life has never been so better for him. He realised how affectionate and cute V can be as a husband.

He knew he was, but it just hits so different now. They're stuck like lichen and tree and never planning to stay away from each other.

Once they're done having lunch, V decided he would say this to Kook now. Something that's bugging him the whole week. He wanted to know what Kook will react to that, and scared at the same time.

"Yes? What does my hubby wanna say?!" Jungkook asked pulling his bread cheeks apart and playing with them.

V took his hands away from his poor cheeks and demanded him to concentrate.

Jungkook again placed his hands on the cheeks of his husband before assaulting them again.

"Hajimaa!!" V pulled both of his hands away from himself as he fell on top of his little husband, caging him down the couch, as his hands are being held from above.

"Mhm y-you're heavy, get up."

"No?"

"M' sorry. Get up."

"Where did the brat go now, hm?" His voice more deeper now, intimidating the smaller.

He can't understand him. Sometimes he's a clingy goofball, and sometimes he's so dominant. (A daddy material to be precise)

Jungkook rolled over, hiding his face 'cause he's too shy to meet the dark orbs that's pinning him down with no restraints.

V kissed his nose and got up from him, freeing the helpless bunny from his bruising hold.

Jungkook fixed his shirt and asked him, "What do you wanna talk?" He asked biting his lower lip, turning into a shy boy in no second.

V ruffled his hair, adoring the small bunny.

"This. I want you to have this." He handed him a book, a diary to be precise. "It's mine. It has all my thoughts inside. I have this habit of writing down my feelings that can't be shared or trusted with anyone. Now that I have someone to trust my whole life with, I think it belongs to you now."

Jungkook's doe eyes were even more big now.

"I've always wanted to read someone's diary. Now that you grant me the permission, it's no fun." V glared at him and Kook giggled.

"You know that was a joke, but I'm really thankful that you can trust me. I love you hyung!" He hugged him, falling on top of the male.

"But that's not the whole thing bun."