24.

And they got a chance to make it right. To heal. Themselves and their love. A chance to fall in love, and be with the ones they really want.

To make their sacrifices worth. All the four of their sacrifices will give them a new hope, love and happiness for eternal.

"Is this destiny, are we really meant to be? Falling you."

- stay with me 🌼

❥❥❥

It's been a few days, and nothing has changed. Both Taehyung and jungkook are left the same.

Except the fact that jungkook stopped crying. He just looks numb most of the time. He's starting to get mad at his parents, because it all started by them not trusting jungkook.

The only person he talks with, and feels comfortable, is V.

Music has really been helping him these days. He doesn't even try to get better 'cause he knows he can't. He needed time.

Jungkook was yet again drowned in his thoughts, his dried up lips opened to say something when he heard the door of his room being knocked, but he said nothing.

It feels hard to even talk these days.

"Jungkook you better get ready before everyone will arrive here."

Everyone? Who's coming..

"I hope you heard me. Just dress up and give me a call, okay?"

Jungkook got up from his bed, heading towards the door to open it, seeing V dressed up looking all handsome and neat.

"Who's coming?"

"Woah! You don't know? Our parents and the hyungs. They wanted to meet you. Did you not listen to me last night?"

Shit I have a faint memory of him talking about our parents last night during dinner. So this is it.

"I did, a little bit."

"Little bit? Ouch. Now go and take a bath and get dressed. I'll be waiting outside."

Jungkook nodded, picking up his clothes before he stood infront of the hot shower, the water splashing on his cold face.

On the other hand, everyone arrived after a while, jungkook still taking a shower. He usually takes his sweet time.

Now that their family and his hyungs will also be here, he just wants to stay in as long as he can. He didn't wanna face anyone.

"How are you son?" Mr. Jeon asked to V, who gave a polite smile, welcoming him, "I'm good dad, how are you?"

"I'm all good. Where's my kookie?"

"Um, he's taking a shower. Just a few minutes, he'll be here."

"No worries dear, we'll wait." Mrs. Jeon said, patting his head.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim just hugged the life out of him. They missed their little bear way too much. Now impatient to see their little bunny as well.

"Where is my son?! Give him to me right now." Mr. Kim said, looking around.

"Yeah, give him fast, I can't wait!" Mrs. Kim joined along. Of course, it's the Kim couple, the need to be dramatic.

"No need to be dramatic. You guys heard it, he's showering."

Mrs. Kim scoffed and grabbed Mrs. Jeon's hand, and headed to the living room, now all of them waiting for the bunny.

The hyungs came towards V, worried about him. Asking if he was okay. They knew about the incident happened recently, taehyung lied to them too about jeongguk being his boyfriend, but didn't say anything to his parents.