11.

"Our trust, our love, the eternal promises, if you remember me, then strongly walk forth. Our meets, our separation, the faded memories... If you loved me, then smile."

- the wind memory 🦋

"I'll tell you. Before that, we need to have a talk with you. Can we?" His father asked, which made him frown. He nodded nonetheless.

"Yes, go on. I'm listening."

"You need to marry Kim V."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"What? Marry V?"

"Yes, you heard me."

"What is that supposed to mean? A joke?" He asked, chuckling at his father.

"No jungkook. V is a very good person. He's exactly the type of person that I want you to marry. He'll take care of you like a prince." His father said, trying to prove that he's being serious.

"What? Dad, you know that I have a boyfriend."

"I'm sorry, what? A boyfriend? A boyfriend that almost ra-"

"Don't say that. He was just wasn't in his right state of mind-"

"What? I can't believe that you're trying to defend him after all that happened!!"

"But it's true, trust me dad, he's not that kind of a person."

"Don't tell me about him Jeon Jungkook. I will NEVER let you be with him."

"For that? You're going to marry me off with his own brother? Wow."

"V is a very good person. I can trust you with him. But not that taehyung."

"I know that V is a good person, but that doesn't mean I'll ever fall for him." He said sternly.

"Jungkook, whatever I do, it's for your own well being. You may hate me now, but you'll thank me one day for choosing the best for you."

"I'll thank you for seperating me from my love?!"

"Fine, son. Give me one proper explanation. Just one. That explains the innocence of your boyfriend. If it's valid enough, I'll let him be with you." He said, as jungkook looked at him with wide eyes. "Come on, I'm giving you a chance to explain." He added waiting for the other to say something.

"If I say what taehyung told me, he won't believe it unless we get a proof. What should I do now?"

He thought, completely nervous of what he'll say. If he said what tae told him, his father won't believe him and maybe he would doubt him more. He doesn't want to make things go worse. So, he lied.

"He was drunk." Wrong move. He can't lie. Lying was never his thing. Especially with his parents. They can read him like a book if he ever lied. The way he was nervous, the way he looked down, said it all.

His dad gave a small laugh, "Son, look, you can't even lie. You're too innocent for this world, baby. Isn't it very obvious that you lied? Ask to yourself, you'll know the answer." He said with a disappointed sigh.