29.

He's not sure of his future. He just let go of his past. Let the future begin, and bring him the love that he deserves.

Neither Jungkook nor V was aware of that, but,

That was the beginning of a new love story.

┈━✾━┈

우리의 만남 우리의 이별
그바래신 기억에
사랑햇다면 미소를 ㄷ듸우리라

[Our meets, out breaking up, the faded memories. If you loved me, then smile.]

-wind memory 🌩️

┈━✾━┈

"If you don't shut up, I'm gonna kiss you!"

"Oh yeah? Guess that's how you've been shutting down everyone that comes up with a rumour of us dating!"

The tall man wasted no time in grabbing the smaller one with his long fingers before he smashed his lips onto him, kissing him with passion.

"You're the only one in my dreams." He said, after pulling back from the head spinning kiss, looking directly in his eyes.

"Let the whole school know it, then. Aren't I the only person in your dream?"

The video will play after 20 seconds...

"Ah!! Waee!!"

"I wanted to know what happened after that!"

"You have no idea Kook."

"Damn where do you find dramas like this hyung?"

He made a 'Jungkook's not wearing clothes' face after turning back to the screen, jumping in excitement as the video started playing again, after the advertisement got over.

Ding dong

"Ugh!! Go see who's it V hyung."

"Why me? You go see!"

"What?! I'm the younger one, so you should take care of me! Not the other way around."

"That's outrageous! You can run around and do stuff faster since you're young. I'm old, and I need rest."

"Okay grandpa."

"What did you call-"

"Sir?!" Ding dong.

"Seriously that guy's gonna die ringing."

"Okay grandpa." Jungkook stuck his tongue out before running away from V who chased him from behind.

They opened the door to meet their pizza delivery.

"Finally!! I was starving!" V said after they got back in, sitting on their bed.

"I swear if you spill anything, I'm not cleaning! You should take care of all of that."

"What if your the one that's gonna be spilling?"