07.

"But, you like him better. I wish I were Heather."

- heather 🦋

Tae was coming towards them.

"See, it's not what it looks like. It's just a small argument, I was the one started it-"

"We can clearly see that." Mr. Jeon said with a straight face.

━━━━━

"Great. Now I have a bad impression on your parents. That too, on the very first day of the meet." Tae kept on ranting.

"And, what could get even worse? Your dad's face was strict and straight the entire time. He must be very disappointed, that it was scary." He added.

"Tae, it's okay. They'll understand." Kook tried to comfort him.

"But, I yelled at you. So harshly. I'm sorry Kookie. I'm so bad. I hurt you. I'm truly sorr-"

"Aish stop it tae. You're saying this for the nth time now. I told you, I forgave you."

"But, you must be hurt. I didn't know what got into me. I can't believe I just yelled at you like that." He sighed.

"I scolded you too. In fact, I'm the one that started it. Your voice was louder, and mine was lighter. That's the only difference tae. I've been harsh on you too. I'm sorry."

"No no, I'm the one that should be sorry. Forgive me if you can." He said kissing his forehead, before landing his head on koo's lap.

Tae's eyes became blurry, because of the tears that gathered in his eyes. He tried to blink it away, but it's too late. They weren't listening to him, and fell down.

Witnessing the lone tear that left tae's eyes, before tae could wipe it away, kook hand came in contact.

"If I see anymore tears flowing from your eyes, I won't be gently wiping it off like now; I'll slap it away along with your bread cheeks." Jungkook threatened.

Tae slightly laughed, so low. He can't help it though. He felt guilty. He could only cry that he hurt his love. He doesn't care much about the bad impression, but he yelled at his love.

Kim Taehyung doesn't cry easily. But he used to cry every single time if he hurt his love. The thought of him hurting his love itself brings pain to his heart.

Jungkook slowly leaned in, kissing his forehead slightly, as if, if he would apply more pressure, his delicate skin will fall apart.

Gently running his fingers through his fluffy hair, he felt him falling asleep.

"But you!! Make me wanna act like a girl! Paint my nails and wear high heels, yes you! Make me so nervous that I just can't hold your HAA-"

"V, I never knew you had these desires. Damn, I thought you were a top, masculine, and dominant guy, but here you are fantasizing about painting your freaking nails." Who do you think will say this?

It's suga duh.

"Suga hyung! It's just a song." V yelled, trusfrated, as he was about to hit that high note, but miserably got interrupted by his dear hyung.