26.

It could be V too, right?

But it's just the face that differs. Not the feeling.

The thing is, Jungkook felt V's presence. Not taehyung.

┈━ ◇ ━┈

"You said forever, now I drive alone past your street."

- driver's licence 🥀

❥❥❥

"Reasons you should ACTUALLY consider listening to your hyung, you know?"

"Ah hyung I know and I apologised a ton already. Now please!! Get me the damn coffee!" Jungkook clasped his hands, begging V to bring him his coffee, to help him relieve from his hangover.

But V is too busy lecturing him.

"Fine! But don't think you'll get away with this so easily." He warned him, and went to make some coffee for him.

Jungkook massaged his temples, trying to remember what happened yesterday. When he saw V walking into his room, suddenly, he got reminded of him dancing with V.

What!? What the f-ck you did jungkook!! Why would you do that!? Ahh it's embarassing.

"Hyung... I'm really sorry for yesterday."

"Yeah you already said-"

"No, not that. For dancing with you like that...I think that was disrespectf-" V laughed.

"Had a dream? You? Danced with me? Wake up boy!" He chuckled, finding him adorable.

"No I-" He stopped, and decided to think for himself before he comes to any conclusions.

Slowly, slowly, as he worked through the morning, he got reminded of some stuff he did last night, with the help of his V hyung. And he realised, or remembered to be precise, that there was no V that was dancing with him.

That was just a weird imagination.

But why V? He felt ashamed to even imagine stuff like that, though it happened without his own consent. He found that to be extremely disrespectful to his hyung.

He shook away all his thoughts, stepping outside to get some fresh air. When he reached his garden, he was welcomed by a deep voice, talking to someone over the phone.

Of course it's V. He was talking with his mother. Jungkook didn't mean to overhear, but the mention of one particular name made him stop on his tracks.

"Yeah I just heard from tae. He said he's doing good. I asked about that hot guy he came with. He's hanging out with him the most it seems. Always with him whenever I call."

V didn't like the topic. "How's dad, mom?"

"Ah what's with him, he's all good annoying me." His mom chuckled on the other line. Jungkook left the place, going to the back of their garden, then climbing upstairs to their rooftop.

He sat there, thinking. Millions of thoughts running through his head. He got reminded of a certain something that he wanted to ask V the other day. Divorce.