31.

I'm not gonna sit here and cry about Jungkookie not loving me back. I'm gonna fight.

Fight for my love. Fight for him.

I'm gonna make him mine. No one can take away what's mine.

┈━ ◇ ━┈

"you're still shining, you still smell like a flower. now trust me, hold me again, so i can feel you hold me."

- hold me tight 💍

┈━ ◇ ━┈

hol up-
i just noticed i have a lot of silent readers🔍 come out, don't be shy babygirl 😏 (i sound like an old pervert guy nvm)

anygayss comment your thoughts and have sum fun..happy reading ♡

. . .

Jungkook wasn't expecting to see a shirtless V, trying to cook in the very morning, looking confused as fu@k while watching a video, on how to cook.

He wore a loose sweat pants, that's hanging dangerously low, welcoming the fainty painted V line. His upper body looked stiff, he had abs, they were scarcely visible; not too much not too less. But it's enough to make you go crazy.

Not like those extremely muscular guys in the social media.

His sharp jawline, sharp enough to cut you in half, is even more shaper now, because of him making it stiff while he was so into concentrating in cooking.

Jungkook's footsteps caught his attention.

He turned his head back with the same sharp gaze, but melted into a cute one after seeing Kook, and his sleepy appearance.

His messy hair, dried up plumpy lips, and drowsy eyes made him look like a candy. His candy.

He made his way towards the candy, and ruffled his hair with his long, slender fingers.

"Had a good sleep?"

"Mhm..." Candy was still sleepy.

He chuckled, a deep one, "Mm? Go brush your teeth. Breakfast will be ready soon. Go, go," He said, shooing him away to the bathroom. Jungkook whined, moving his feet lazily along the tiles anyways.

Once he finished his morning routine, his eyes were treated with the beautifully arranged dining table that's begging him to devour it already.

"I feel like I'm in a fancy restaurant. Who eats breakfast this fancy?" He may look like he's complaining, but his hands said otherwise.

Those soft, pliable, squishy, holdable hands were soon slapped by a long, veiny, chokable hands.

"First, sit down. I'll serve it for you." Jungkook did as he was told. V sat infront of him, after serving him, like a dramatic waiter in a fancy restaurant.

"So, what is it?"

"What, Kookie?"

"You wanna share something, don't you?"