05.

"I wish love was perfect as love itself.
I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden.
I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true."

fake love🦋

Jungkook can't find that it's not tae, and is V, since their voices are also almost same. Just V has a more deep one.

Jungkook slept so soon. Like a baby. V admired his sleeping figure more than he should and left the room.

He stood in the balcony filled with thoughts.

━━━━━

After few minutes, V walked away from the balcony, towards his room. While he was walking, his then locked door, flung open.

"What were you guys doing in my room?" V asked, to the couple who was apparently yoongi and minnie, who just came out of his room.

Without answering his very question, they just blushed. Now that's enough for V to understand the situation.

"Eww! Were you guys making out in my room?!" He asked, disgusted.

"Well, we didn't mean to go inside your room though. Someone came by, so we had to hide." Yoongi tried to explain his side.

"You didn't have to lock it."

"We're not selling live pornography." Suga said with an eye roll.

"Wait- Doesn't he look like tae? I've seen him wear this shirt. How come this is your room. This is V's!" Minnie said, confused.

"Oh! I'm V, not tae. Since you guy's locked my room inside, I went to tae's room to change." V continued,

"Now get lost I have to sleep."

"Have a bad night!" Suga, his well-wisher, wished and left with his Minnie.

━━━━━

It's been weeks, since V started to observe taekook more. Whenever, he witnesses his brother, or any other person, being close with jungkook, he felt uneasy.

He couldn't possibly figure out what this feeling is, but it may or may not be jealousy. He would always tell himself that, he doesn't feel any jealousy towards them.

He definitely is aware of the fact of being jealous of your own brother with his boyfriend, is wrong. He can't like jungkook. Yes, he flirts with him. He does flirt with many. But that's for fun. He doesn't wanna have any serious feelings towards kook.

He doesn't wanna get any strings attached with kook, whom his brother loves dearly. He can't betray his own brother.

Before, he just felt like he shouldn't get involved in love. It's painful and stressful. He wanna have fun. That's why he flirts with anyone he sees, and sometimes even goes out on dates.

But after few days of meeting kook, after feeling uneasy by seeing the both together, not being able to accept the fact that he may like jungkook and that might be the very reason for his jealousy, he thought maybe he wants someone for himself too. Maybe that's why he's feeling hurt seeing them.