17.

He had a very bad feeling about this. 'Cause his instincts never lie, when it comes to his brother.

With a heavy heart, he again went to kook, again to comfort him, again, pushing his own feelings aside, cruelly.

━━

"it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart."

-astronomy 🍁

━━

"What's this thing?"

Taehyung was currently in his appartment, trying to clean, when he found a diary. It was in his backpack.

He shrugged and kept it in his nightstand.

After cleaning for a while, he decided to take some rest, by making himself a cold drink, and went to his balcony.

Where he can see the light of the city, submerged in the dark night.

sigh

What did I bring myself into?

He took a sip, he kinda wanted jungkook by his side right now. Beside him, in the cold weather that gives a warm and comforting feeling.

He started to hear all the things his mom said to him, out of the blue.

Don't ever hurt your brother.

He used to be a play boy. But he's not like that anymore. I don't know why.

Please, just please do what he wishes atleast for what help he've done for you.

He's really innocent.

Mom trusts you.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Why would she say that?

I know asking my brother to marry kook, just for my selfish needs, and making him divorce him right after, isn't right.

Did I make a very big mistake by doing that?

Why has he stopped dating all of a sudden? He didn't date anyone ever since...I don't even know.

I won't lie, I definitely have noticed him being down all of a sudden. I don't know, something would look so off about him. Like he's sad, and is hiding something. From everyone.

I'm ashamed to say that I've seen him come out of his room with bloodshot eyes, and never really tried to figure out what made him look so miserable.

Gosh, I'm such a horrible brother.

A little doubt that I had in my chest for so long, seems to be meeting me again.

Does he like Jungkook?

No but, if he liked him, that won't be a crisis for me. What I fear the most is, Is he in love with him?

But, Jungkook is mine.

But V has never really loved anyone. Yes, he has went on plenty of dates, but, he never really liked any of them. It was just a part of the day for him. Nothing more.

When he usually shrugs my queries of finding an actual love for him, by saying; 'love doesn't exist hyung', it brings me to worry about him so much.