21.

"I just wish him and his Jungkook happiness. I want tae to be happy. Wanna see him smiling." He had a small smile before falling into a deep slumber.

All of their love story is full of sacrifices for their loved one.

But the fate always has a different plan.

━━

"Said I'm fine, and said I've moved on, I'm only here passing time in her arms. Hopin' I'd find, a glimpse of us."

-glimpse of us 🥀

❥❥❥

"Uh, then a spoon of sugar."

"Alright, a little bit of sugar." V said before adding a big spoon of sugar to their new recipe.

"Ah! Not that big hyung."

"But- bunny you said a spoon."

"That was supposed to be a small one. Fine it's okay. Let's move on." Jungkook continued, "A little bit of- wait- WAIT!!"

"What, what?! I am waiting."

"That's not not sugar, it's SALT!!"

Boom.

"S-Salt?" V was genuinely scared of his life now. Who's he messing with? The double bunny.

"You always do this!! Next time, YOU read the recipe, and I cook!!"

"Alright, that'll work. Calm down bunny, we'll order something for today. We'll cook again tomorrow."

"ORDER?!"

"Yeah, what do you wanna do? The dish is ruined." V protested.

"Ugh fine! I didn't have the strength to start all over again, anyways."

Jungkook and V have been doing just fine. They're very comfortable around each other. V is making jungkook forget about the big sorrow of his life, but it'll still not stop him from missing taehyung.

And V knew that very well. He'll just be a temporary husband, who'll be thrown out once their wish is fulfilled.

But he doesn't think about it anymore, 'cause jungkook has been a very good friend for him. As much as he'd like to continue the friendship with the younger, he can't heal his broken heart if he'll continue to talk with him everyday even after taekook got together.

That's why he thought of leaving Korea when Taehyung's back.

They ordered their food, and it soon arrived, as they sat on the couch not even bothering to eat at the diner. They were too eager to watch their favourite k-drama.

"I don't think this one has an happy ending Kookie."

"Woah hyung!! Don't say that! I have faith in them. They will be together."

"I think he's gonna marry his fiance, that tall girl, and not his boyfriend."

"I told you to shut up, didn't I?" V zipped his mouth close.

Few minutes in, they completed watching an episode, when V switched off the TV.

"Yah what's up with you? I'm not done watching."