13.

"All I really wanted was that look in your eyes, like you already know that I'm the love of your life, like you already know you're never saying goodbye... But I'm not yours..."

- yours 🥀

They really aren't a couple. V was just a pathway kept in the middle of two lovers, by which they both will unite with eachother. They both walk on the pathway, not knowing how much it'll hurt for him, and then stay with each other.

Not noticing the painful cracks on the pathway.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

V woke up, yawning.

The first thing he saw was the wedding ring in his finger, which instantly made him smile.

Even after him and Jungkook's divorce, he will keep it with himself. Securing it.

It's his first day of marriage. The thought gave him goosebumps. He stood up and went to the washroom to do his morning routine.

After completing his business, he went downstairs just to be taken aback by the visibility.

Jungkook was cooking something, the outcome of which, is the delicious odour of the food.

He never thought jungkook would be cooking. He looked like an absolute wifey material.

V knew jungkook might be feeling bad for using him too, so maybe he's just trying to full fill his responsibility as a "temporary" husband.

"Oh, you're up. Breakfast's almost ready. Come and have a seat." Jungkook welcomed him with a warm yet formal smile.

V nodded and took a seat. The younger also joining him shortly, to the very opposite seat.

He swore, jungkook is a great cook. Where have he hid all these magic before?

V noticed something; he was looking upset from the very movement he saw him. From seeing him cooking, till now. Of course he'll be sad. He didn't want this marriage in the first place, and his love is far away from him.

And V doesn't like this at all. He hates to see him being upset. So he decided to cheer him up, despite the awkward atmosphere.

"It's really delicious, jungkook. I never knew you were such a great cook."

"Oh, really? Thanks." He laughed it off, getting flustered by the praise. He always gets shy when people praise him.

"I know you'll be bored. How about we go visit tae?"

"What? No, V hyung. What are you talking about? We can't..."

"But why? I know Juliet's dying to see his romeo. Let's go. It'll cheer you up." He said ignoring his own aching heart.

"Noo.. I can't.. if that's what you want, maybe we can watch a movie together?" He offered, trying to distract him.

"Jungkook, you look so sad. I know how to make you happy. Look, no one's gonna know, we'll go and meet tae. Don't hesitate, nor be scared."

"V hyung, are you for real? Are we going that far just to meet tae?"

"If that cheers you up, then yes."