14.

❝As much as my heart flutters, I'm worried. The destiny is jealous of us. Just like you I'm so scared. When you see me, when you touch me.❞

- serendipity 🍷

It was a cover. Nope, it ain't some chocolate cover.

It was...

"A viagra?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"What? Why is this here..." Tae asked to himself, looking at the empty cover.

Well, it wasn't completely empty, just one tablet was used, while the rest was still there.

This only made him suspect it more.

"So.... I was right? It was not just any drink, but a viagra...But who would do that to me?"

He was lost in thoughts. He's definitely not sleeping the rest of the night.

He kept the pills in a safe place and left to his room.

Now he was sure that the mysterious person has mixed these viagra in his drinks.

It just makes sense.

He spent a whole week researching about this. He didn't take any steps regarding this mess for the past three weeks, 'cause he was busy being broken.

Can you blame him? His love got married with someone, how can he stay calm.

But now, even though he spent this week to search about what happened in that party night, he still can't figure out.

The viagra pills were in his pocket, while he sat down on the couch, next to namjoon.

Namjoon closed his laptop down, staring at him.

"Why are you like this? Is everything okay? You've been thinking a lot these days. Is there anything that I could help?" Namjoon asked.

"Was that- was that obvious?" Tae responded, scratching at the back of his neck.

Namjoon hummed, still looking into his eyes.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm just... confused. I found out something that may have the answer of why I misbehaved with kook that night."

"Wow, that's great. What is it?"

"Uh...but I just don't have the exact proof." He said and fished his hand into his pocket and took out the pills, showing to namjoon.

"Oh! Well, why don't you go through the videos that was took during the party. We must have sent everything in our group chat, hm?" Namjoon asked to which tae opened his mouth wide.

"I didn't think about that!" He has 148 IQ for a reason.

And that's how tae spent so much time looking into each and every video/photos from the party, and found out something fishy.

A video clip of jimin, jhope and jin taking a selfie, playfully sticking their tongues out. But what's fishy is that, something that happened in the background was recorded too. Jay and Jackson sneaking into the kitchen, crawling their way in, and came out with a suspicious expression.