20.

Without asking anything he hugged taehyung, pouring comforting words into his ears. And Taehyung melted into the hug, disappearing inside gguk's broad chest.

"It's okay tae. I'm here. Cry it all out. Nothing's gonna hurt you anymore. I won't let to."

━━

"I think we could do it if we tried, if only to say, you're mine."

-sofia 🌼

❥❥❥

Jeongguk broke the hug as he realised what he was doing.

"I-I'm sorry. I-"

"Why are you sorry, pabo? Thanks by the way. That really helped."

Jeongguk nodded with a faint smile. Taehyung's heart isn't the only one that's breaking.

"Though I couldn't find a solution for this yet."

"Well, that's upto you."

"I can't choose one."

Gguk just nodded. He don't know why it's hurting him. It hurts to see him hurt. It hurts to know that taehyung's in love with someone, that's not him.

He guessed it all along. The words taehyung uses to say when he's drunk, made it obvious that he's in love and is hurting.

But why is it still hurting? Maybe he saw all those things and pretended not to. He was making a fool out of himself.

Telling himself he's just attracted to tae. Yeah, it's just a mere attraction-

"What would you do gguk?"

"Hm?!" He was brought out of his trance.

"What would you choose to do if you were in my situation?"

"I... Taehyung why are you asking me this? Do not ask me. Everyone has different perspectives. You should choose what you want to."

"I can understand. But I'm just curious."

"I can't just say that, just 'cause you're curio-"

"I'm lost, gguk. Please. I just wanna know."

And how can he deny after that? He shook his head slightly, falling into deep silence. Before he decided to break it himself.

"I would leave. It might be easy to say, but, that's what I'd do."

"Y-You'd give up on your love for your brother?"

"Yes. I can't live the life of guilt. But, I'd do that only if my brother loves him truly."

"Gguk-"

"You should remember that I'm not saying that's the right thing to do. I'm saying, that's what I'd do. And what I do, need not always be right."

Taehyung nodded, understanding. Jeongguk didn't say this because he want tae for himself. He'd do anything that makes tae happy. That's why he made sure to remind him to make his own decision.