Ch 9 [Kamui V.S Devil]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

We were all in school the day after we sent my brother running off, i was mostly planning on how i'm going to counter his attack's 'cause he's a hell of a lot faster than me and he's completely manifested his power into a weapon that was at least a hundred time's stronger than mine, after a couple hour's i heard something over the innercom.

Satsuki:"Y/N, i need you to stay after school, there is something we need to discuse."

Y/N:(Did i manage to get myself in trouble already? God damnit.)

The day went by and i met with miss Satsuki on the field where her and Ryuko fought.

Ryuko:"If she does anything to ya, i'll break her back.":(Hell i'd probably do worse to her if she hurt my friend.)

Y/N:"I'll be fine, i promess i'll be back soon."

Ryuko:"Fine, just be carful."

After me and Satsuki were left in the arena alone she started to speak.

Satsuki:"I know about your power, i will be testing your strength's and weaknesses, don't expect me to go easy on you."

Y/N:"W-What are you t-talking about?"

Satsuki:"Don't play dumb, Inumuta found everything about your past."

Y/N:(That creep, doesn't he know about privicy!?):"Alright, don't expect me to be gentle."

Satsuki:"I expect you to go all out-

-Now then Y/N this is combat-

-And i am your enemy, treat me like it

-And i am your enemy, treat me like it."

Y/N:"Alright, bring it on!":(Why does she also have to be so hot?)

I grabbed my Rebellion and prepared to battle against miss Satsuki, i had no intention of killing her or any intent to hurt her cause this wasn't a life or death fight it was training nothing more.