Ch 13 [The Needler]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

Me Mako and Ryuko had gotten to school at our normal time and thing's were actually going pretty good from the start.

Dina:"Hey, you three are part of that fight club, right?"

Ryuko:"Yeah, what is it to you?"

Dina:"Me and my sister would like to join your club, if that would be possible."

Mako:"Okay, just sign this and you'll be a member right off."

Viola:"i can't believe you talked me i to doing this."

Dina:"You know you'll like this."

That's pretty nice, now we have two more member's in the club and they both look pretty tough, then some kind of sence kicked in, i felt some sort of presence watching us from a distance and they were getting close.

Y/N:"Oi, someone's coming, they're armed with a type of firearm, there!"

I pulled out my handgun's and pointed them in the direction of the person, the man walked out of the shadow's and we saw who it was.

Ryuko:"You!"

Tsumugu:"You know me, and you know why i'm here, now take your clothes off

Tsumugu:"You know me, and you know why i'm here, now take your clothes off."

Dina:"Aww c'mon, first date."

Viola:"Dina if i hear one more joke come out of your mouth i'll glue your mouth shut."

Y/N:"So you're the bitch ass who tried to strip my girlfriend ey?-

-That make's me even more mad, and you don't wanna see me when i'm mad

-That make's me even more mad, and you don't wanna see me when i'm mad."

Tsumugu:"*Defeated Sigh* Alright-