Ch 15 [Kamui's Evolution]

[Art is not mine]

Ryuko's P.O.V

After Y/N beat Sanageyama i was up next to fight, i wasn't sure who my opponent would be but i'll still kick there ass.

Ryuko:"Bring em on!"

Senketsu:"Here he come."

Gamagori:"Matoi, i expected as much, don't expect me to show you mercy."

Ryuko:"Funny, i should be saying the same thing to you."

Gamagori:"Let's see of you're as strong as you say you are, or if your just trying to compincate."

Ryuko:"Then let's do this, ready Senketsu?"

Senketsu:"Ready as ever Ryuko!"

I pulled the pin out of my glove and activated Senketsu's Syncronized form.

Ryuko:"Kamui-

-Senketsu!"

After i transformed old Gamagori did the same and his ultim uniform's power was...a bunch of shackle's? I walked up to him and looked him dead in the eye's to challenge him he only replied with.

Gamagori:"Are we gonna fight ot what?"

Ryuko:"Eh?"

Gamagori:"Shackle Regalia stand's unbreakable on the battlefield, this fight won't be so easy Matoi!"

I raised my scissor blade and prepared to just destroy his uniform then and there until i heard Senketsu yell a warning.

Senketsu:"Ryuko get out of the way!"

I junped backward's and saw his uniform change again this time i could actually classify it as an armor.

Gamagori:"Ragh-

-Enough of your insolince, Scourge Regalia is just as if not stronger than your Kamui, this fight end's here Matoi!"

Ryuko:"Oi, Senketsu got any idea's!?"