Ch 10 [Moving Up]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

It was the day after i had dueled against Satsuki and tied with her, Ryuko had an idea, she was going to make a club for something that i wasn't quite informed of so it was going to be a surprise for me as well as the student councel.

Ryuko:"Okay are you two ready or not?"

Y/N:"When it come's to you that's all i can be."

Mako:"Ready like always Ryuko-Chan!"

Ryuko slammed down a sign infront of Gamagori, when i saw what as on the sign i wasn't as surprised as i should have been.

Gamagori:"What are you playing at, Matoi?"

Ryuko:"You have eye's, don't you? I'm starting a fight club."

Gamagori:"Do you really think a club like that would be allowed?"

A second later miss Satsuki appeared a small distance away and began to speak to Gamagori.

Satsuki:"I will approve of this fight club."

Gamagori:"As you wish lady Satsuki."

In front of us he started to hand Ryuko all of the paperwork she would have to fill out almost every day, so she had to ditch it and make someone else the club president.

Ryuko:"My friend Mako said she wanted to be club president."

Mako:"Ehhhhhh!?"

Mako:"Ehhhhhh!?"

Y/N:(Poor poor Mako, i kinda feel bad for her.)

The day went by as normal...well as normal as a school with living clothes and fucked up club's can be, everyone was going home, minus me, i got on Cavaliere R and took a drive around the slum's to think.

Y/N:(If i want to beat Tanjiro once and for all i have to take miss Satsuki's advise and quit pulling my punches, if i have to kill him then so be it, being honest....he stopped being my brother a long time ago, especally when it come's to our mother, what he did is unforgivable and for that he need's to suffer.)