Chapter-1: Prologue

The continent that the Elemental Countries reside in is greater than most people realize, in fact the Elemental Countries are on the eastern side of the continent as a whole, you see just past the west edges of the Land of Wind and the Land of Earth was a massive wall that it is said to have been built by the Sage of the Six Paths himself and reinforce by the Uzumaki clan with powerful seals so that it would not deteriorate.

Beyond the wall was a massive territory two times bigger than the Elemental Countries, with warlords, kings, ninja, knights, mages and even demons, that all fought to protect their own territories from rivals. That was the very reason why the Sage had built that wall; he knew that the never ending war of the West and center part of the continent would surely spill to the East. At his deathbed the Sage gave a warning that even divided if the conflict of the West ever spilled to the East it would wipe out half the Elemental Countries before a plan to counter them could even de thought up.

Though the warnings of the Sage were forgotten through time and the East evolved believing itself to be invincible. Still out of pure superstition none dared to go over the wall, no Daimyo, or Kage, or even legendary shinobi like Madara Uchiha. Only one man dared to clime the wall and that act would shake the very foundation of the world.

The West was constantly on war, not like the Three Shinobi Wars of the East, that were hidden, and went unnoticed by most of the population of the countries, as it was waged by shinobi, these wars where open and cased great pain and suffering to the people. All that changed when a young man no older than 13, with blond hair, blue eyes, slightly tan skin and whisker-like marks on his cheeks, came to the West from the Elemental Counties and did what all thought to be impossible, he pulled the Sword from the Stone, an ancient sword that was stuck in stone for millennia, a relic from a bygone era who's legend still echoed through time. Caliburn: the Golden Sword of the Victorious. The young man's name was Naruto.

With Caliburn in hand Naruto trained and at the age of 16 challenged the great Red Dragon of the North, after an apocalyptic battle he managed to slay it and acquired its power making him a dragon in human form and gaining the name Pendragon. A little time afterwards he appeared at the capital of the biggest territory, which belonged to the warlord Oba Nobunaga; with a red headed woman by his side, the woman had red slitted eyes, fox ears and whisker-like marks on her cheeks, and his whisker-like marks were gone. He challenged Nobunaga and defeated him thus gaining his own territory and the woman, who went by the name Kitomi, became his personal adviser.

After he became a warlord he focused to his people in order to make their lives better, after a year he had become known as a good and just ruler and many shinobi, knights and even mages flocked to his side, especially after it was known that he pulled the sword from the stone, one mage in particular took great interest in the young warlord and trained him in politics, military and magic, this mage's name was Merlin.

Unfortunately the news of him pulling the sword and his growing popularity also attracted enemies, some of the other warlords wanted the sword for their own personal desires, while others saw him as a threat to their power. As a result war broke out again and the target was the new territory of Albion as the young warlord had named it and his capitol that went by the name of Camelot. After the first wave the young ruler knew that his people would only be free and safe if he united the entirety of the West, and so he embarked on his quest to unite the land.

It took three whole years for the young man to unite the land, three years of blood, sweat and tears. Along the way he acquired new allies and troops who he turned on his side with his great charisma, sometimes winning wars and territory with words not by the sword and bloodshed, the people saw him as a beacon of hope and riled behind him be they man or demon they saw in him the chance to finally have peace.

During the first year of the War of Unification, as it was later called, Merlin took him to meet the Lady of the Lake and she, after looking into the young man's soul she gifted him with Excalibur: the Sword of Promised Victory and its sheath Avalon.

With both Caliburn and Excalibur in his possession the 18 year old ruler continued to fight and win battle after battle, getting more people and land with each victory. On the second year of the war he met the woman who would become the commander of his knights and the love of his life, Arturia Briton. She was a young woman in her late teens with a slender physique and soft, white skin. She had "finely textured" golden hair that seemed "as if sprinkled with gold dust." Her face showed some signs of naivety and displayed elegance; she also had beautiful teal colored eyes.

With her help, along with everyone else he had met and gathered, the young king ended the war in a final battle with the Alliance of Lords, as the five remaining warlords called themselves, and united the entire West. Two days after the battle, he was crowned as King Naruto Pendragon the first.

He made a speech from the balcony of his castle about the future of the now united West to the people of Camelot and the rest of his kingdom, which was broadcasted to the entire Kingdom thanks to a magical device which projected the entire event. With his great charisma he quelled any and all uneasiness the people had and in the end of the speech the people where chanting his name.

After the crowd calmed down a bit he gestured to Arturia, who was behind him, to step forward by reaching his hand towards her. She took his extended had and stepped forward and there in front of the entire kingdom the young king kneeled down in front of her and asked for her hand in marriage.

Arturia was shocked and the entire kingdom held its breath waiting for her response, after getting over the shock Arturia smiled, tears of happiness running down her cheeks as she accepted. The entire land roared with cheers as their King rose up and kissed their future Queen. The wedding took place two days after the young King was crowned and publicly proposed, the entire kingdom celebrated not only the wedding but also the end of the constant wars that plagued the land, as a wedding present the young King gave his warrior Queen the sword Caliburn, which she excepted with tears of joy in her eyes, as she knew the trust her new husband placed in her by giving her the holy sword.

For two years Naruto and Arturia Pendragon ruled with fairness and compassion, turning the once divided land into a prosperous kingdom, but now they must prepare for the inevitable, opening of the border to the East, and interacting with the people of the Elemental Countries, and Naruto knew he would be facing his past.