Chapter - 23

" I love you big brother " Mito said as her face became red as a Tomato and Naruto was shocked.

" What is it ? " Naruto asked.

" I love you big brother not as sister loves her brother and I love as a man to spend my life with you " Mito said while she is embarrassed to say it.

Naruto is shocked and didn't sat anything for some time and Mito is feeling that her brother didn't love her back and she about to left but suddenly a hand wrapped around her waist and saw that her brother pulled her towards him and he kissed her and Mito kissed back with her all and both of them for few minutes.

" I love you Mito, " Naruto said as she happily signed and hugged him.

Next day

Hokage and his group were also near the Imperial gallery, with all of them looking ragged, weak and miserable, especially Sasuke Uchiha and his wife Sakura. Sasuke had not been interrogated, no... He was directly tortured by the Watchers. There was a clear and firm differentiation between "interrogation" and "torture", and while most of Konoha's delegation were interrogated, which was in many cases worse than direct torture by Konoha specialists, Sasuke and Danzo were tortured, which was a whole different and new level from Watchers' interrogation. His frame was now thinner, covered in scars and his skin seemed paler, with his hair now having far more grey in them, and it even seemed like he was barely standing. And as for Sakura, her head was completely grey after seeing all that had been done to Sasuke, her hands were permanently damaged and she could not even move her fingers properly, and her tongue was gone as well, rendering Sakura completely and utterly broken, just as Naruto had wanted.

The gates of the prison opened up and from there came a squad of 12 Watchers, led by a Night Elf woman in armour and black cloak, completely covering her frame. They were escorting Danzo Shimura, with one hand, one eye and completely deprived of his powers. He was no longer the symbol of the dark night of Konoha, but just a feeble, broke old man without anything to call his own, and his dreams were shattered completely.

"Good people of Numenor, the man you see before all of you has come as Guest to the West and who is the main plan to kill me and my family. Naruto said as People roared because he wanted to kill their beloved Emperor and his Family.

" And this man, this warmonger and deceiving liar, shall now face what all of his kind deserve: justice and retribution for their sins." With that said, Naruto looked right in Garrosh's eyes, giving him a curt nod, to which Orc grinned in joy, as he grabbed his axe and easily brought it upwards for the swing.

Without even the right of the last word, Garrosh's axe went right down Danzo's neck. A gory howl sounded the square, as Orc's weapon severed the head from the body of Danzo, ending his life in a single swing of the blade and putting an end to any and all of his schemes that he may have had. Konoha looked in mortified expression at all this, while Naruto and his group were already leaving the gallery and moving inside towards the Palace.At his side Sirzechs came and asked. " So main threat is over "

" Not at all the only one who can cause problems is Orochimaru, " Naruto said.

" So any measures on him? " Sirzechs asked.

" No, we will see them when I am going to kill all of them, " Naruto said.

" What do you mean? " Sirzechs asked.

" Nothing, it is just the start of a war with West and East, " Naruto said as he walked to the palace because it was just the start of a war.

Port

Konoha and all other teams are look like a thin and weak and the current Raikage is looking a given a torture and all of them are boarded into the airship and they are just waiting to go back to the village.

" Very Well " A deep voice said as everyone turned towards it as they saw the Emperor of the West walking towards them.

Sasuke is seething his teeth while glaring at Naruto. Sakura and Ino shut her mouths. Jiraiya and Tsunade are looking like about to kill the brat.

" Very well. I think it is a bye for now but it not a final good bye " Naruto said, making all kages Widened hearing hit.

" What are you going to do? " Jiraiya asked, angry at Naruto.

" Well. Jiraiya . I have a question for you and you should answer it correctly." Naruto said in a cold voice that sent chills down Jiraiya 's spine as jiraiya nodded his head.

" What is the prophecy that your toads told? " Naruto asked.

" The Child of Prophecy will destroy or save the world, " Jiraiya said.

" Very well because of that stupid prophecy your east has bought a war with me and for trying to kill my family. " Naruto said as all other kages become shocked after hearing it.

" War!!!" Minato asked.

" The Emperor of the West has declared a War on the East and there will be ready for war . I am giving you all 3 months time to prepare for the war, '' Naruto said as he left the place and the Airship took their members and landed them in their respective villages.

The kages are worried because if the war breaks then they are all finished and now they are holding a meeting for the upcoming war.

A/N :- Naruto has declared war on all other 3 nations and the war plans will start from the next chapter.

The book will over in next 5 to 6 chapters. I hope you all will support it.