Chapter - 22

Next Morning

Danzo is in his room and thinking that his Root Anbu didn't come to report after killing Naruto. Danzo is thinking that someone knocked on his door and then he opened the door.

" Danzo the West has an announcement and all of us are required to gather in the Palace " Koharu said.

Danzo thought that Sai is using this and make him Emperor of the West and he decided to go with all of them as everyone was outside of the hotel to the Ceremony.

The enormous crowd of people has amassed at one of the main central places of the Palace and all of them are present there and all of them are waiting and then they saw that they were near the executioner's blade. Naruto and his wife entered and Danzo was shocked to see it. Naruto is still alive and he can't escape from it.

" Good Morning People, The man that is bern executed today is one of the Fire country team member and he ordered by the a member of the group to kill me and my family now we are present him to the crowd " Naruto said as Sai came out of sight as he is chained and he is dried as Watchers took every information from him that Emperor needed.

"Fear not, good people, for I stand here before you, unharmed and as strong as ever. I know that news of this have spread far and wide, but let me make this crystal to all my loyal subjects and my enemies, hidden and known, that the Emperor Naruto Pendragon stands here before his people, and that he will never succumb to any sorcery or schemes, that intend to poison my mind!" The crowd cheered for their Emperor. "And this man, this warmonger and deceiving liar, shall now face what all of his kind deserve: justice and retribution for their sins." With that said, Naruto looked right in Garrosh's eyes, giving him a curt nod, to which Orc grinned in joy, as he grabbed his axe and easily brought it upwards for the swing.

Without even the right of the last word, Garrosh's axe went right down Sai's neck. A gory howl sounded the square, as Orc's weapon severed the head from the body of Sai, ending his life in a single swing of the blade and putting an end to any and all of his schemes that he may have had. Konoha looked in mortified expression at all this, while Naruto and his group were already leaving the gallery and moving inside towards the Palace.As every Konoha , Kumo and Iwa are caught by the guards who are disguised as normal members.

As the guards take them to the interrogation and get the information Danzo bandages are ripped off Danzo's Face and Tsunade and Sasuke want to kill him but Guards already kept the surpassing seal on them as they are unable to use the Chakra.

Twilight Cells

The Twilight Cells were exactly what they sounded like, embodying the endless void of darkness, so thick and strong, that not even drops of water could get through. Cells made of the black rock, with ebonite-like metal being the material of the cells. Some of the more daring Shinobi tried to break out of the cell through either force, or with the lock picks, but to no avail or success, since the Twilight Cells are designed not just to house prisoners, but to prevent their escape by the means of engineering and magic combined, magic that only Watchers patrolling the area knew here. And nothing escaped the gazes of those men and women, for they were trained to even see with their eyes closed.

It has been a couple of hours, and so far, the Watchers already took Sasuke, Danzo, Might Gai, Sakura, Koharu and Homura, with Might Gai, Koharu and Homura returned, but returned in a state that left the prisoners more than a little scared. They seemed hollow, utterly empty. With not as much of a physical damage done as they expected, but it was clear that whatever methods Watchers employed, it was more than enough to break even Might Gai, for his form shook with every sudden wisp of rare wind, or crack of a torch. His eyes were filled with dread and utter fear, but his lips were shut, yet it was clear he was broken, and not just once...

The Hokage and his wife special methods for them and Mito is sitting in a Cell separately. All others Kumo and Iwa are getting same has Hokage and his wife with new styles of methods on them.

Mito entered a garden and saw that Naruto was waiting for her there. Mito saw her brother and Naruto send the guards out.

Mito and Naruto stood there in Silence for few minutes as Naruto broke it " Hello Little Sister " Naruto said as she hugged him tightly and Naruto hugged her back as he heard sobs on his chest and saw that his sister was crying and decided to rub her back.

" It finally I wanted to meet you big brother " Mito said as she finally her big brother and both of them talked with each other for sometime and Mito told to him what happened and Naruto listened every thing and Mito finally decided to have courage and said.

" Iloveyoubigbrother " Mito said as She turned her face to the other side as she told very fast. Naruto didn't understand and asked " What is it? "

" I love you big brother " Mito said as her face became red as a Tomato and Naruto is shocked.

" I -----

A/n:- I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Mito told her feeling to Naruto and Naruto is shocked to hear it.