Chapter - 7

Naruto Harem

Arturia Pendragon (Lancer Arturia from Type-Moon)

Rin Tohsaka (Type-Moon)

Akame (Akame Ga Kill)

Shion (Naruto)

Koyuki (Naruto)

Shizuka (Naruto)

(Naruto)

Temari (Naruto)

Sakura Matou (Type-Moon)

Scáthach ( Type- Moon)

Haruna (Naruto)

Serafall Leviathan (High School DxD)

Rias Gremory  ( High school DxD)

Akeno Himejima ( High School DxD)

Yun Yun ( dou po cang qiong)

This the women in the harem.

Kazekage Tower.

" Damn that man." Gaara, the Kazekage muttered at his desk. Behind towers of paperwork. At the corner of the room, Kankuro could only give a small laugh at his younger brother's situation. Ever since the start of the alliance with Albion, Gaara had to deal with the endless stack of paperwork that needed his attention. All the changes and trading that came to his home was far more than he expected and the upcoming Chuunin Exam being hosted in his home made the stack grow exponentially.

"It's not all that bad, Gaara. I, mean, look at our home now." He gestured to the window behind him.

The scenery was something you wouldn't expect in a desert. There was actually vegetation in the village. In the form of grass, trees, plant, and more. As well as a lake inside the village. Of course, with this new idea of green in their sandy home, they had to expand and expand greatly they did. In comparison to all the other hidden villages, Suna is the largest. Calling it a village would be inaccurate now, as it was more of a city. Of course nothing like Camelot, but still a city.

Gaara could only scoff at his brother comment. "I know that it's thanks to Naruto that our village prosper like never before." He then took a short break and look out the window with his brother. "His mages were able to change the very environment of not only our home, but portions of our country. A once desert country that depended on others for the trade needed to survive, now we have the ability to survive on our own. Then there is all the trading with Albion and their advance technology."

" I'm more grateful for the forceful change to our culture." Gaara muttered. Kankuro sadly agreed with him.

Ever since Naruto broke down the wall between his country and the west, Gaara welcome them with open arms. After a reunion and a very long story, they went into diplomacy between the two nations. The first and foremost is the children's rights law. Naruto couldn't accept the entire child soldier way of life that the ENTIRE Elemental Nation use, so the first and foremost is to change their culture to address this issue. Many of Suna's councilors were split on this decision. Gaara himself agreed with Naruto, due to him being a WMD as a child. Some councilors had children and didn't want their children to die early like so many in the past. Naruto threw in the incentive of providing weapons, technology, and soldier to Suna in exchange to this change. In the end, they agreed to the demand due to all the benefits, such as, firearms(weapons that anyone could wield, so adults without chakra were able to join the military to defend their home),pills made by receptarier (that prove to be far better than any chakra base healing) and airships (for the use of aerial warfare and transport).