Chapter - 19

It has been 2 days since the Major village Kages are in the Western Empire and they are able to see how the Emperor built the City and other things with help of the people and other factions present in the West.

Villages hidden in Mist are the main topic in the meeting of the alliance and the West council has accepted the alliance and is going to announce it at the time of the Main Event of the battle day. As the Stadium for battles is being prepared to see the fighting.

Konoha team members are practicing in the training grounds which were given separately to each team.

Now we can see that Sai and Sasuke are practicing Kenjustu with each other.

" You have become a strong Sasuke in sword fighting, " Sai said.

" Hn I am the strongest, " Sasuke said arrogantly.

" I know dickless, " Sai said in his normal voice, making Sasuke angry as Sai left the training ground. Sasuke got angry as he thought about his loss with Naruto in Suna and made his blood boil because that dope has defeated him and he is the Emperor of the Western Empire. It is his place as a Uchiha Elite, it is his place only he can rule it and he can use that bitches as his whores and can get powerful children for the Uchiha Clan.

" I will kill you Naruto " Sasuke said angrily as he looked towards the castle and left for the hotel room.

In the Castle we can see that the Demon King's Elder son Meliodas and his wife Elizabeth and their child Tristan are coming to meet Naruto.

" Mommy, are we going to meet Uncle Naruto and Ashura? " Tristan asked.

" Of course Tristan, we are going to Naruto and Ashura, " Elizabeth said.

As they entered the Castle, they saw Naruto with his wifes and children sitting there. Tristan saw Naruto and rushed towards him.

" Uncle Naruto " Tristan yelled as he rushed Naruto and hugged Naruto and Naruto hugged back him.

" Hello Tristan and How are you ? Naruto asked his Godson. As Elizabeth and Meliodas made Naruto as his Godfather.

" I am fine Uncle Naruto " Tristan said as the Elizabeth and Meliodas are greeted with each other and they are talking and kids are playing with each other.

" I hear that Konoha also came to the Festival, " Meliodas said.

" I invited every Elemental Nation for the Festival and they came here, " Naruto said as Meliodas nodded as they talked with each other sometimes.

As the Naruto friends and other important people who they helped to form the Western Empire. The people are present inside the Castle are Naruto, Arturia, Rin Tohsaka , Akame, Shion, Koyuki, Shizuka, Fū, Temari, Sakura Matou, Scáthach, Haruna, Serafall Leviathan , Rias Gremory , Akeno Himejima, Yun Yun , Ashura, Mikoto Pendragon, Meliodas, Elizabeth, Tristan, Ban, Elaine, Lancelot, Diane, King, Johnson ( oc name for Diane and King Son), Merlin, Esconar, Zeoticus,
Venelana Gremory, Sirzechs Lucifer ( King of Unworld), Grayfia Lucifuge, Millicas Gremory, etc.

As everyone is enjoying the party and talking with each other. The most important people's of the West are present in the party and kids are enjoying themselves with each other by playing in the playing grounds as the Prince of Empire is leading them in the playing. Adults laugh and see that Kids are trying to be like their parents. Party came to an end and every guest left for the hotel they had been given.

Tournament Day

Today is the Tournament day and so many competitor are fighting with each other. For a grand sum of amount. As every person was present in the stadium and Stadium is full as the guests were sitting on a special floor given to them.

As we can, Tatsumi is present in the Competitors boot and welcomes the competitors from West and East. As the he saw the konoha group. Tastumi greeted the group at the entrance. He looked over all of them, seeing the confidence on their faces. He motioned them to follow him, as they entered their waiting area.

"It's a shame they're going to get crushed. The confidence on their faces is almost inspiring," Tastumi grinned. He just wished Naruto gave the go-ahead to allow killing in this exhibition.

"There will be time for that later. Let's crush their spirit first. Then we can finish them off when the time comes," he remembers Naruto telling the group of Western fighters.

The Konoha group has so many members in the Competitors booth.

The kages are sitting in the guest boot and all are seeing the competitors present in the match. They were surprised to see that so many people came to see the matches and they all wanted their ninjas to perform very well in the battles.

Tastumi explained the rules in the room and they went outside. The Konoha group followed, noticing the sold-out crowd in the arena as they walked to their area. People were ready for the festivities, the tournament being one of the highlights of the Unification Festival. Everyone from Konoha was amazed at the large arena and the number of people. There were more people here than the Chunin Exams.

"Why is it that the exhibition here is the most popular event? Aren't you all tired of fighting? I thought you wanted your new era of peace or whatever," Kiba asked, causing Tastumi to look at him with a deadly glare.

"Because unlike you Easterners, fighting will always remain in our blood. It is a part of us. And don't think you are free to talk,muk.There are plenty of people here who want your head. So I would tread very carefully," Tastumi said, as Kiba shuttered at his words. Yachiru just laughed at Kiba and his pathetic face as other warriors also laughed at the Konoha group.

A/n :- Next chapter will be the battle of the Eastern vs Western people. ( evil's laugh ) I am going to crush every one of the people in the battle and make them pay for what they did to Naruto.

I hope it will be released fast and I will try to release it fast but the next episode may take 3 weeks because my university has started. So I hope you all will understand.