Chapter-3

FLASHBACK NO JUSTU)

Naruto was in the council chamber two days after the success of the Sasuke-retrieval mission his wounds from his fight with Sasuke still fresh especially the wound from the chidori inflicted on his chest. He looked at the people that where gathered, the shinobi council and the civilian one, the three Elders and finally he looked at his parents, first he looked at his mother; Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze, she was sitting in the chair of the Uzumaki-Namikaze clan head, then he looked at his father Minato Namikaze, who was sitting in the chair of the Hokage, both of them looked at him with indifference and disappointment.

"Naruto Namikaze do you know why we called you here?" asked the Hokage with a voice void of any emotion.

"No sir" he answered sternly as he looked directly at his father's eyes.

"You are here to answer for your crimes brat" said Councilwoman Mebuki Haruno.

"What crimes?" asked Naruto as he looked at her.

"You're crimes against Uchiha Sasuke-Sama" she answered him with an infuriated look "don't pretend that you did nothing, you purposely injured a Konoha Shinobi"

"Wait a minute; I put my life on the line to bring back a traitor, who nearly killed me, from joining Orochimaru, and you are putting me on trial for bruising him a bit?" he asked in disbelief as he looked at his father in hope that this was some kind of joke, his father's serious look though through that idea out the window.

"Silence we do not need your input into this, since it's of little consequence, you are here simply so we can inform you of your sentence" said Homura Mitokado as he glared at him, then the Hokage got up and looked at Naruto with the same look of indifference he had at the beginning of the council meeting.

"Naruto Namikaze, by an near-unanimous vote, minus one, you are here by banished from Konoha" Naruto was shocked at what his own father was saying to him "you are stripped of you family name and must leave the village in the next three days and never return as the punishment will be death", Naruto was to shocked to even speak, near-unanimous vote? He looked around and the only one with a sad expression was Tsunade. Did that mean that his own parents agreed that he deserved this punishment for completing his mission? He tightened his fists with so much force in frustration that they became white; his hair was covering his eyes so no one saw his eyes shift from blue to silver with a ripple-like pattern for a second before they turned back to how they were before. When Naruto looked up everyone in the room flinched at the site of his eyes, they had so much hate.

"Very well Hokage-Sama" Naruto said, with the last word having so much venom in his voice it could kill an elephant if it were real, at the tone in which Naruto spoke the title Minato and Kushina flinched again not expecting the reaction, "I hope you are prepared for the backlash that will follow" and after saying that Naruto removed his hitai-ate and left the room, living the entire council wondering what he meant by that.

Naruto walked towards his family home through the alleys in order to avoid the civilians when he saw his graduation class all together except for his twin sister Mito, he got closer in order to hear what they were saying.

"Finally that blasted demon will live the village and we can stop pretending that we are his friends" said Shikamaru looking towards the others.

"Tell me about it, me and Akamaru can finally stop being nice to him" said Kiba with Akamaru barking in agreement.

"Yosh now that that un-youthful demon is banished Mito-Sama will surely shine with her flames of youth!" said Rock Lee with excitement.