Chapter - 21

" The Fourth match of the Day is Killer b and Vali Lucifer " Azazel said as Killer b came to the field.

On the other side Vali Lucifer, the White Dragon Emperor of Underworld came as everyone cheered for me and the Girls were blushing seeing him. Vali walked before his opponent.

" Yo yo yo I am the Undefeated Killer B YO yo yo " Killer b rap rap his worlds.

Vali didn't even bother to talk with him. As he is able to sense energy inside of him. Vali has opened his wings and fly into the high of the sky. Killer b is shocked and other kages and their members are shocked to see him flying in the sky.

" Divide Dividing : Scale Mail " Vali said as a White Dragon Armor  created around him.

Vali fly towards the Killer b has coated himself his Tail Beast cloak around himself as both of the started to fight with each other in combat skills but every time Killer b sword broken when he tried to hit him as seeing this Killer b try to release his full Tail Beast form but Vali used his full power punch on the head of Killer b by making him faint on the spot has his bleeding injury have been healed.

" Killer b has been knocked out so Vali Lucifer is the winner of the match " Azazel said as the West crowd cheered as their White Dragon Empire won the match.

Raikage is shocked to see his brother is knocked out fast as he didn't know how much power that Naruto holds in the West.

" B sama has lost " Darui said as the Kumo Ninja nodded their heads and they were still unable to hear that their strongest man was lost.

As every match continued like that, all of the East lost the match.

Kiba vs Sairaorg . Sairaorg wins

Sasuke vs Ban. Ban Wins

Sakura vs Kuisha. Kuisha wins

Sai vs Ino Sai . wins

Choji vs Shikamaru. Shikamaru wins

Regulus vs Shino. Regulus wins

Tenten vs Tsubaki Shinra.  Shinra wins

Lee vs Zeldris. Zeldris wins

Neji vs Kurotsuchi. Kurotsuchi wins

Karui vs Karin, karin Wins

Random Kumo vs Random Suna. Random Suna wins

Kakashi vs Law . Law wins

Asuma vs Eustass Kid. Kid wins

Guy vs Kurenai. Guy Wins

Random Iwa vs Random Kiri. Random Kiri  wins

Chōjūrō vs Zoro. Zoro Wins

Random vs Random. Random Wins.

Every Konoha nin match has been humiliated in the battle. The people weren't even able to give a fight and Sasuke has a broken leg and Broken arm. Kakashi has a slash and becomes lifeless after the match and Lee's career as Shinobi has been ended by Zeldris by nearly removing his leg from the body and his left leg is crumbled and unable to heal by Tsunade.

Konoha has lost their pride as the strongest village in the Elemental Nations and all other villages have also lost their pride except Kiri and Suna.

Just a few of the Eastern able to go into the second mainly from Suna village. Konoha doesn't have a face to see.

We can see in Danzo's room that he is talking with Sai and other members.

" We are going to kill Naruto and his Family and take over the West, " Danzo said.

" Hai Danzo sama. " Said the root members and other members are silent because Danzo has an alliance with Iwa and Kumo to give Mito has breeding stock to Kumo and Fourth technique to Iwa after they killed Fourth Hokage took over the Leaf and west after killing Naruto.

Root members and others disappeared from the room to kill Naruto. They didn't see that a bird was watching them and left after all of them left the room.

Emperor's Palace

The Hyuuga shinobi and the ROOT Anbu who snuck into the Palace. They snuck past some of the Palace guards, who were ordered to not notice them, and made their way to the Palace. There, they decided to go their separate ways and move onto their respective assignments.

They noticed that the Palace was relatively empty. Sai had remembered the last time they were there, that there were samurai guards all over the Palace. In fact, earlier that day, Arturia had sent home most of the guards from their duties. She knows that they are entering into the palace to kill them all.

The ROOT Anbu led by Sai had made their way through an open window on the second floor of the Palace. They couldn't believe how unguarded the place was. Sai felt uneasy about it but decided to carry on the mission. They didn't really know where they were going and entered a long hallway. As they travelled down, they were careful not to make any noise. As they got to the end of it, they ran into some trouble.

Sirzechs saw them but he decided to leave them just like that only and he followed them hiding his presence.

As the team went into rooms for the King and no guards were there he thought the West had a weak defence.

Naruto is waiting for them in his room as he has already sent his wife and children to the other side of the palace and is waiting for the Root Anbus.

Sai entered a room without Light and went inside with his members but suddenly Light came on and they saw Naruto is sitting in front of them.

All of them took their swords and rushed towards Naruto to kill.

Cliffhanger.

A/n:- Sorry for skipping the fights because I am going to finish the book in next 4 to 5 chapters and I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.