Chapter - 13

As the Suna exams are completed and the Alliance Kiri terms have been finalized, they need to sign and then Kiri will join the Western emperor. As they can do it in the Unification of West time and told them they will conduct the Taijutsu tournament anyone can participate in the Tournament and the winner can get a prize for winning the tournament.

As Naruto invited all great nations Daimyo and some important people for the celebration of the Unification of the West and humbled accept it for coming to the Festival.

The Konoha group has also reached the village after the completion of the Chunin Exams in the Suna. As for the people who have different thoughts, all are fearing because the Naruto they know is not there. Naruto is a cold, calm and more powerful Emperor of the Western Empire.

As the group walked inside the village and the villagers were seeing them, they got the hope that they all got the alliance so they could save form the war and they can develop but it is not the one they know that.

Mito was happy that her brother is fine and she didn't get a chance to talk with him, making her sad but she will talk to him when she will meet him in the next 3 months for the celebration of the Unification of the West.

As the group is walking towards the Hokage tower.

Now after some time we see the group is in the Tower and the 3 elders entered the room.

" I think that we got Alliance from the West, " Kohura asked.

" We will tell you in the council meeting. Anbu called the meeting " Minato ordered Anbu as they all went to call the members for the meeting.

As the Council has been summoned and they are all inside.

The Konoha council was called as the clan heads sat at the right side of the table with the civilian side on the left and the Shinobi elders at the front. They were all murmuring about trivial matters when Minato entered the chamber with the team they went to the Chunin exams.

" Hokage sama, did we get an alliance " A civili council member asked him.

" Of course who would not want the alliance with the great Konoha?" A fat merchant said as all other civil council people nodded.

" We didn't get the alliance with them only Kiri may get the alliance, " Minato said to them.

" Why? " All of them shouted as they didn't understand why the great Konoha didn't get the alliance.

" Because the Emperor is My Banished Son Naruto also known as Naruto Pendragon, Saber of Knight. '' Minato said, making everyone shocked after hearing.

As the council began to yell saying " Demon brat " " How dare he not accept our proposal " " We should kill him'' .as the murmur started on both Civil and Shinobi side.

Seeing this Minato raised the KI as everyone shut up their mouths. Seeing Civilians stop the yelling.

" He said that he will discuss the alliance with us in the empire because he invited every nation to the Festival that they celebrate in the West for Unification of the West in the next 3 months' ' Minato said to them, making everyone shut up their mouths.

As all of them shut their mouths, Minato said to them " Civil Council you are dismissed " As the civil Council left the council chambers with an angry expression.

After the Civil Council left the meeting as the heads of the Clans were present.

" Do you think we will get support from Naruto? " Hiashi asked.

" I don't think so that he will not help us but this stupid Uchiha directly tried to kill him but he didn't even try and Uchiha life us in danger " Minato said as he directed towards him.

" What happened there? " Shihaku asked.

As Minato explained how Naruto packed the Uchiha to his death by using only the sound of his heart beat on him.

As they are all discussing how to get the alliance and elders are clearly angry at him. Danzo is planning something on him to control him by using his sharingan on him.

As they need an alliance for the village to survive they will try to get it for surviving the battle.

Camelot, Kingdom of Albion

As we see Naruto is in the meeting with the council he had there.

Naruto told them that he invited the elemental nations for the Unification Festival.

As they all nodded and prepared themselves for the biggest event and they are all for the event.

After the event and arrangements for the Festival all of them left the meeting.

" Is it right Naruto to call them here? " Sirzechs asked his brother in law.

" They all need to learn the lesson of what will hit them if they mess up " Naruto replied.

" I understand, " Sirzechs said.

" Protection should increase in the capital when they come here and the Darkness Shinobi Danzo will have a special gift from me for him for one of his biggest mistakes' ' Naruto said as the remaining people in the room nodded their heads.

As they left the meeting and left the room as Naruto was waiting for the right to declare war on them and get the elemental Nations in his control, killing them will be a gift by me.

Naruto left the meeting after and started the preparation for the festival of the unification and other things and gifts for the Konoha and other elemental Nations by him if they try to provoke him in the place. The City started to give lights and other decorations for the city and started to build a Children playing park to enjoy themselves in the festival.

As Naruto starts to plan something special for them.

Phase 1 of revenge started for the elemental nation for using bujji as their weapons do not have humans.