Chapter - 14

Konoha

As the War is going on in Konoha and they are all saving themselves from the War, they have stopped attacking them from the past two weeks and now the Konoha team is preparing for going to the West for the Festival.

As they all wanted to convince for the support to win the war and after that to rule the kingdom he made by manipulating him for there will and get all his money are the thought of Naruto ex friends and Sasuke and his whores i mean Sakura and Ino are wanted to kill him take over him as the emperor because the great and the only Uchiha elite like him only can have the kingdom and girls as he is the last Uchiha.

As the Group consists of the Minato, Kushina, Mito, Jiraya, Tsunade , Danzo, Sai, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, Hinata, Sakura, Choji, Ino, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Shino And their senseis with some clan heads are also going with them as some fire country daimyo representatives and Fire country Daimyo himself present along with him are also present with them as they all started to go the Suna where they all we take them to the West Country by the guards.

As the Group is walking to preparing Suna and they will reach the place in a few minutes and they all saw the different village who have been invented also coming there like they saw Raikage and Tsuchikage with their members and all now at the entrance of the Suna for going to the festival that they are all invited.

As they entered the Suna and they saw that the guards are present there to took the people to the West. As they all went with some guards they saw 8 airships are present there for them to travel to the capital city for the Unification Festival.

As the team got inside they saw different countries like Land of Waves, Land of Spring and Land of Vegetables. The Daimyo and there representatives are present there to travel the West.

As the team came inside and saw that airships are present to take them to the Kingdom of Albion more specially Camelot the capital of the Kingdom of Albion. As they are checked by the soldiers present there and went inside of the airships that the team got from them.

" Wow, it is cool inside of the ship " Ino said.

" This is the Airship, " Shikamaru said seeing the ship.

" The seats are comfortable and relaxing for seating and it releases the stress from our body " Tenten said.

" The seats are soft " Said the dog breath aka Kiba.

" You don't forget about the mission we are going " Minato remembered to all of them.

" Hai Hokage-sama " All of them said.

' Soon soon Konoha and world will be in my control as I rule as empire by using my Genjustu ' Danzo thought as he want all the power to him to rule the world by himself as supreme Monarch.

As the journey continued smoothly and they all landed in the city in the evening without any problem as everyone landed the airship as they came out of the airship and they saw big building city is in front of them with a few miles distance from the ship's place to the city.

As someone came before them.

" Welcome Honorable Guests from East " Said a voice. He was a man with brown hair and dark green eyes. He is wearing a white, high collar jacket over a tan sweater vest, a pair of black pants, and brown combat boots. On his back, he carries Incursio's key, a short sword with a chain link tassel at the hilt, in its sheath. This is Non other than Tatsumi.

" I will be your escort to the hotel services of you all " Tatsumi said.

" Sorry for my rude. I didn't introduce myself. I am Tatsumi, one of the members of the Kingsglaive and come on you can follow me for your Hotels " Tatsumi said as every kage with their shinobi followed them by going into the respective carts present there.

After some time they all reached the hotel.

" This is the Hotel you will be staying " Tatsumi said as some members of crown guards came handed them a paper of city map.

" You can see around the city tomorrow and it is already night. So you can rest " Tatsumi said .

As they all nodded their heads.

" Please don't bother any other guests. We will know. Please don't try to sneak out either because we will know and it involves more paperwork for me. So just stay in your assigned rooms. You are free to roam the city bit don't enter the resisted areas " Tatsumi said as he was about to left but someone asked him a question.

" When will the festival start? " Choji asked

" Festival starts the day after tomorrow and more importantly, whoever wants to fight in the festival can give your name tomorrow at the battle hall. You can see the place on the map. Hope you will have the best stay. Good Night " Tatsumi said as he left the hotel but some guards were present there.

As the Kages took their members to their respective quarters there. The Konoha shinobi got to their rooms and noticed the large setup. They were given and they divided rooms like Minato and Kushina in a room, Tsuande, Mito, Ino in a room, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Asuma and might guy in a room, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba in a room, kurenai, Tenten, Sakura and Hinata in a room, sai, lee, Neji in a room, for elders a room, Sasuke in a separate room, rest of the members in other room. For Sasuke and all mens room which unbeknownst to them, had spy cameras and secret surveillance equipment.

In the castle we can see a redhead speaking to Naruto " Naruto. I think they are all arrived and you need to be careful with the Danzo "

" Don't worry about me Aunt. They will do the most for what they did to us " Naruto as the person also nodded her head.