Chapter - 12

Kazekage Tower, Suna

Outside of the tower the 4 kages are walking inside for the meeting with the King about to form a Alliance with them for the development of their own village.

As with Hokage we can see 4 people walking his wife Kushina, Mito, Jiraiya and Tsuande.

As with Tsuchikage Ōnoki with his guards daughter Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi.

As with the Raikage Ay with his guards his brother Killer B, the eight tails jinchūriki, Darui and Samui.

As With the Mizukage Mei with her guards Ao and Chōjūrō.

" Welcome to Kazekage tower , Honourable kages " As the secretary present there welcomed them.

As the secretary took them to the room where the meeting was taking place.

As they went inside the room and see that Kazekage was sitting with his brother Kankuro.

" Welcome Fellow Kages " Gaara greeted them as they sat in their places and waited for the king .

After some time the king Naruto and Queen Arturia with the Advisor Kitomi came inside of the meeting hall.

" Good evening Kages " Naruto greeted them.

As they are all speaking about how great there country is and trying to get a Alliance but he is only interested in Kiri.

After some time of the discussion some and how they all are good to get the alliance.

" You all want the alliance with me right " Naruto asked them as all nodded.

" It will be not a problem but according to the current situation and war it is not my best insect to form with 3 other nations we can form a alliance with the kiri seeing what the Akatsuki leader Uchiha Madara aka Uchiha Obito who controlled the Mizukage Yagura " Naruto said making everyone shocked.

" What are you all shocked to hear it is correct he is the one who attacked the hidden leaf village at the time my birth and he is a puppet of the Madara Uchiha who didn't died at the valley of the end battle and he survived it and your student wanted to collect all the tailed beasts to cast the infinite tsukuyomi which cast full world into a genjutsu where everyone can live in their dreams world and the reason he become like that because your other Kakashi killed your other student Rin with his lighting style and seeing that he wanted to start a war with a simple reason and main reason for the losing of your tail beast also he the one who ordered it. '' Naruto said them making everyone shocked.

" How did you do this? " Jiraiya asked him.

" Because I am the one who took them down " Naruto said, making everyone shocked.

" What do you mean? " Jiraiya asked him.

" So the great Villages forgot about the Saber the knight " Naruto said to  them making shocked them by his words.

" The alliance talks with you I will decided at the Albion because they will in  next 3 months we have our Unficiation of West you can come to the celebration there we can see about terms and stop the wars they are not only solution. " Naruto said to them as he left the meeting.

Ãfter Naruto left the kages were also left and taken to the hostels.

Konoha hotel room

With all Konoha 12( except Mito, Sasuke, Ino and Sakura).

" Let us use our friendship on Naruto and get to try back the alliance with the West then we can kill them and the West as our own " Kiba said to them as he is feeling the Alpha there.

" Of course we can use him because he still thinks that our friend and he will help Konoha " Neji said as he also nodded his head.

" But i have a bad feeling about it guys " Shikamaru said as all of them didn't take his words.

As all of them decided to meet Naruto.

Suna

Festival Area

As the Suna is glowing because of the Chunin exams and also for the first time Naruto is participating in the Chunin exams.

The Streets in the Suna are glowing and all are enjoying the Festival as we Naruto  with his Wifes and Children are also enjoying the festival.

On Naruto's shoulder we can see the princess Mikoto sitting while riding on him enjoying the festival.

We can see a group of people watching them.

Naruto is enjoying the festival with the family.

" Hi Naruto " Shikamaru greeted him.

As Naruto didn't want to talk to them as he is acting like is not listening to them.

Seeing this they got angry and decided to shout.

" Naruto, " Kiba shouted as he got his attention.

As the crowd got the attention of this and  turn to watch them and they all went to the see what is happening.

As Naruto got angry " What do you want dog breath? "

" It is not like your friend Naruto " Shikamaru said to Naruto.

" What do you want with me and you don't have any common sense that I am enjoying the festival " Naruto said him.

" But Naruto kun, we are also your friends " Hinata said.

" What friends if I remember someone said 'And to think I had to pretend to have a crush on him, thank Kami he is so dense ' and one of the intelligent person '  Finally that blasted demon will live the village and we can stop pretending that we are his friends' " Naruto said as other shocked and they understand that Naruto listened there conservation.

" It is like my youthful friend " Lee said.

" If I know a very youthful friend said  ' Yosh now that that un-youthful demon is banished Mito-Sama will surely shine with her flames of youth ' said some that has youth " Naruto said making Lee shut up on the spot.

" I will make my own Fate not by some one ' The fool thought he could control his fate, serves his right'   that banished make me now I am the king of the Western Emperor " Naruto said as he started to walk away from them.

As the people there saw this and started discussing about Konoha how they are decreased and they are glaring and sending inappropriate comments on them.

Listening to the comments the people went back to the room to see if they were correct or wrong by banishment.

As they all understand that Naruto is the Naruto they know he is the Western empire and most powerful one on the earth.