Chapter - 9

One month later

Over the month, the other villages arrive with their respective competitors. Along with the leaders which only risen the tension because of the war. However, Invel was able to keep all the kages in line after a small demonstration of the power of the Winter General. All of the shinobi village started to gather as much information as they could from the west and they were successful.All were a source for information because of the heavy trading going on with business in the west and in Suna where many products and their history were being widely love in Suna. Overall, if this wasn't a mission for the shinobis of other villages, then this would be a nice vacation. However, there was one person that was absolutely livid with the situation because of he wasn't able to do as he please and his constant failure to get rid of a certain ice collar only increase his hatred for the west. Said angry man got tired of not being able to do anything and left the day after he received the ice spell.

However, the kages and other high level shinobi were extremely skeptical about the information. The talks of demons, devils, angels, youkai, ghouls, and much more sounded like a fairy tale. However things change when a few snakemen showed in Suna. Shocking and scaring many shinobi. It seem that there were truth in them, but that frighten them more. All the stories sounded like battles between gods and they were planning to manipulate a god.

What shock people the most, in a reasonable sense, is the Chunin Exam because it's usually the home village that have the most genins in the exam, but it was less than a dozen shinobi and they were all academy students. Of course, they were inform that these students were all part of the elite students, the Scorpions. All of the other shinobi that took part of the exam look down on them and made fun of them because of their age. Most of the students were 16, but by the shinobi system standard, you should be a chunin by that age, but they were still students. It angered the elite students, but they remembered their training and knew it was greater than theirs. They only lack experience. Something that was only given to them under supervision. When the exam started, they were all shock. While their own students failed and some died, all of the Scorpions pass the exam. Hell, this year's final was going to be the biggest due to the large number of genins passing.

After that all Konoha all genin passed first and some lost in primarily rounds the winner who go into the main round Sai, Mito, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Sakura, Neji, Lee, Hinata, Shino, Choji.

As the King and Queen arrived in there Airship and landed in the Kazekage house. The people who arrived are Naruto, Arturia, Temari, Rias, Ashura and Mikoto.

As all nodded and they are good and the kages try to meet him but no one able to enter the house it has highly security for it.

Konoha's Hotel Room

In the room are the Hokage and his wife. Along with their teachers, Jiraiya and Tsunade. The other Konoha shinobi were in their own room or out relaxing before the big day. The other kages most likely followed their lead.

"Was there any information that you were able to gather?" Minato asked the group, seeing as the information gathering they got upto now

Jiraiya look solemn. "Not as much as I can. I have learn King and Queen arrived with there children and I can't even find his name except for the name Pendragon. He got it when he slayed the strongest dargon in the West and he has so many wives and a son and a daughter. I learnt it form the guards who are guarding the the house. " Jiraiya grumbled. It was like all the information on the king besides tales of his power wasn't in the village. He theorize that ONI had an hand in this, but that only gave him a migraine because that would suggest how powerful and efficient they are."I only found some very questionable information." He then pulled out a book with the Kingsglaive symbol on it. He open it and eventually presented the page to the group. It was the picture of the same man they recently saw. "His name is Xiao Yan. Head of Clan Xiao and a powerful dou qi fighter."