Chapter - 17

In the morning the Kohona team is having a meeting.

" Look, I don't have to stress how important this is for us. We need to get this done. So I expect we all be on our best behavior and not do anything that will get us killed before we even get a meeting. Am I clear, Uchiha?" Minato said, looking Sasuke dead in the eye.

"If you would have let me, I would have just killed him easily and show that the West isn't to be as feared as so many people make them to be," Sasuke said.

" We also saw how my brother put you near death bed and he didn't have a single sweat drop also . So much for the Almighty Uchiha Clan " Mito mocked him.

" How dare you once I kill him all will be my foots and give me all ladies for the Uchiha Children in their wombs " Sasuke said as his fan girls nodded their heads.

" My last warning Uchiha, If you cause any problem and you will face every big punishment for your lifetime " Minato warned him. As Uchiha scoffed seeing this Minato glared at him.

" Now shall left and watch the city to find about the information and fighters here " Jiraiya said breaking the tension. As the group started to walk outside of the hotel and saw other groups also outside of the place.

The group opened the map and saw the direction for the battle hall and started to walk towards the battle hall.

As teams are on their way to the register for the tournament. As the enter the maximum fighters into the tournament and Sai said that he is not interested in the tournament because Danzo given him a mission to kill Naruto and his family as Danzo secretly send some of his elites Root anbu as tourists from the Sand village and other different villages and using them to kill Naruto and his family and rule the Empire and Elemental Nations as his own country.

As the group went to the Festival area, they saw different stalls and everything present and they were amazed at the great size of the city and all of the things they were able to do. Not to mention the crowds of people enjoying the Festival, even this early in the morning.

" You all can enjoy today because tomorrow the tournament is going to start and have a great time enjoying the festival, " Minato said as all of them nodded their heads.

Choji made a quick dash for Restaurant Row, with Shikamaru, Kiba, and Shino behind him trying to catch up. Neji and Lee decided to venture off into other areas. Girls ( except Mito) decided to go shopping. All others are watching around the city and Danzo, Sai, and Sasuke decide to sit in one of the shaded areas and wait until it is time to participate in the tournament. They didn't want to deal with the citizens of the West, though Danzo was observing with his Sharingan, the different power levels of people that would walk past them from time to time. He thought about maybe finding a few strong enough that he could use as spies here in the West, just so he could fully scout how powerful they were.

Meanwhile, Mito wandered off at her own pace to Restaurant Row, looking to hopefully get a seat at Ichiraku's and maybe talk to Ayame or Teuchi to see how they are doing. Both Ayame and Teuchi were the only ones that she could talk to about Naruto. The father and daughter never hated Mito, knowing of the girl's obvious affections for the young blonde brother.They would sometimes close Ichiraku, just so the three could talk and reminisce about him. Mito was sad when Teuchi and Ayame closed up shop in Konoha to head West, but they told her that they would let her know if Naruto just so happened to be there.

The guys found a nice BBQ restaurant that served all you can eat. Once they were done, they ventured off and eventually met up with Neji and Lee, who were playing some of the games that were offered on one of the streets. They immediately made their way to a shuriken throwing game. This would be easy for all of them, considering they were shinobi and a shuriken was a basic weapon. Each passed with flying colors, except Kiba, who had three chances and couldn't make any of the shurikens stick to the wooden target. This generated laughs from the rest of the guys and a few other civilians watching. They all meet with everyone except the Danzo group and decided to eat for the Lunch.

" Where do you guys think can we go for Lunch? " Minato asked them.

" We saw the Ramen store nearby. I think we can eat Ramen there. " Kiba said as he saw Ichiraku Ramen and they all decided to go there for lunch.

As it has been so many years they ate Ichiraku ramen so they decided to go there. They saw what was shocking because Mito is sitting with the 2 children that they saw in the suna with Naruto and a new woman there present and eating the ramen while talking with them.