Chapter - 5

In the Council Meeting In Konohagakure

As now all in meeting room for ongoing War.

As all arguing with each other about the war.

" Because of that demon we are facing the war " The mother os screamt said angrily.

" Yes we should kill him at that time " Tsume said as all others nodded only a girl who is silent.

" Stop about it and he is already died " Minato said.

" Sensei, what do you know about the Kingdom of  Albion" Kakashi asked Minato. Minato wasn't surprise for him to ask about it. It was the hottest topic for the last five years. The kingdom over the wall. Everyone was interested.

" Not as much as I like." Minato said frustratedly.

About 5 years ago , a portion of the Great Wall that the Sage of the Six Path created, came down. To the shinobi, something like that was the very definition of impossible. They thought it was the second coming of the Sage of the Six Path. Never in their life they would assume anything about the wall happening because it was indestructible. The portion that came down was in the Land of Winds. Almost immediately, Suna secured an alliance with the newly found Kingdom of Albion.

To their pure shock, the west side of the wall contain all kind of life. Many being non-human, to the fear of the public. Everyone wanted to know about the west, but very few learn the truth
After the cementing an alliance between Suna and Albion, a black fortress was built to monitor those that cross the border. Effectively making it very difficult to form communication between the west and east. The only way to reach Albion was through Suna or one of several nations that joined the kingdom. The only well known fact about Albion is that they were in an endless war that lasted longer than the Shinobi's earliest history and it only came to an end recently due to the prophecy of the Once and Future King coming true. A prophecy that had several shinobi rethinking.

Such nations that gave up their own sovereignty to join the kingdom were the  Land of Waves, Land of Spring, Land of Demons, and Land of Vegetables. There were shinobi villages that joined the kingdom as well due to their lack of power such as the remnant of the Land of Sky and the Nadeshiko Village, the village made of kunoichis. Those two shinobi villages completely moved to the west where territories were given to them. The last village to join the kingdom, instead of forming an alliance were the Village Hidden in the Waterfall and the Village Hidden in the Stars. The only shinobi villages to remain in the Elemental Nations. Of course, the King of the west was a kind and just king, so he left those nations and villages to govern themselves, but still need to report to king by having an ambassador in the capital, Camelot.

Many of the shinobi villages were afraid of this takeover from the west. Especially when they saw how Albion provided troops and technology to each nation and village that join or allied with them. The protection that the king sent were there to protect the nation, not serve in the shinobi corps. They were a military power meant to protect the citizen, instead of working for them. Iwa thought that Albion was an upstart nation trying to take over the world, so he launch an attack on the Land of Vegetables. The Tsuchikage and the rest of the world learn the might of the west. The magic that shinobi laughed at showed that it's far stronger than their jutsu and the new form of warfare that they provided completely change warfare. The use of airships was something they never saw. An airstrike of magical cannons from the ship prove to be too much for the shinobi that were incapable of fighting back due to the distant and power. Since that day, everyone feared and respected Albion. Of course, that didn't stop the shinobi from infiltration missions to the west and nations part of the kingdom. Fortunately or unfortunately for the shinobi, most infiltration failed and those that succeeded ended with technology that they were unable to use or learn from. They couldn't understand that prana and chakra are two different things.

" It is a best way for securing the Alliance  with them. So we can win the war " A stupid Civil council member yelled.

" We  know that trying to secure an alliance is nearly impossible Minato!" Tsunade shouted. "They refuse to speak to the majority of the Elemental Nations."

" That might be true, but they are still are best chance to win this war. Also, the Chunin Exam is coming up and Suna is hosting it and Albion is invited to watch the event." Jiraiya told them. Bringing their hope up. "And due to international law, the Chunin Exam is consider a place for a ceasefire, so we can gather more clients. Every nations would want to participate. Mainly for the fact that the King and Queen will be attending. It will be the first time that any of the Kages, besides the Kazekage, meets the leader of the west. I heard stories about the king, not much, but enough to know that he's extremely powerful."

" Nearly all my spies that tried to get into Albion failed. That damn Ghost Suppression Fortress!" Jiraiya said loudly as he slam his fist into the wall. The black fortress built between the Land of Wind and Albion is impressive. Preventing all form of illegal entry to the other side. There were stories that the fortress was named the Ghost Suppression Fortress because they prevented the dead from crossing. Of course Jiraiya didn't believe in ghosts, but it seems there is more to it than meets the eye. "And when my spies do make it and come back, they don't even recognize me!"

All become very shocked about it.

" Did Albion place memory seals on them to make them forget?" Minato asked as he was familiar with this kind of work.

"No. I check and there is no seals on them. I think it's their magic." He spat out. He didn't like magic. He thought it was all bullshit and the people were too stupid to know what was chakra, but it turns out that he is the stupid one. "I only hear stories of an organization from my spies in nations part of the west."

"Like the Akatsuki?" Tsunade asked seriously. She blame them for the start of the war due to their desire for the bijuu.

"No." Jiraiya shook his head. "I heard it's called ONI."

"Demon?" Minato translated.

"Yes, but I don't think it's what the names imply. I think it's a counter-intelligence organization." He answered.

"So they kill spies?" Tsunade asked. It was the best way to prevent information from reaching their enemies.

"Yes and no. I think it's more. I think they not only act as a spy system for Albion, but also prevent anyone to learn anything. I have reports of my own spies returning to the west. Never returning." Jiraiya explained. That was a dangerous piece of information. Both Tsunade and Minato knew what that meant. They flip their own spies. ONI either promise money for them or they use magic to brainwash them. Neither options were good and only prove how dangerous the Kingdom of Albion is.

" Even if they are dangerous, they are only hope to win this war." Minato declared heavily.

"We both know that trying to secure an alliance is nearly impossible Minato!" Tsunade shouted. 

"So we have a plan. We gather our best genin for this exam and try to impress the king. I'll convince him to help us." Minato said with a hint of hope.

"Be careful Minato." Tsunade warned. "Every kage will be doing the same." He nodded, understanding the situation. "So who do we send to the exams?" She asked.

"We need to send our best. I can demote several shinobi from the Konoha 12, so they can be eligible for the exam. They might not like it, but this will be considered a S-Rank mission." Minato answered. He knew that he needed the best and the genin he had were fresh out of the academy or dead. Most genins of all nations in the war were facing similar problems, so they might do the same thing for the exam. "I pray to God that this work. Even the prophecy turn out to be bogus." He said depressingly. With Jiraiya nodding. Both men were putting all their eggs in that basket and it turns out that after rumors of the King and the Once and Future King Prophecy, the Great Toad Sage made a mistake. Their supposed Child of Prophecy was actually the Once and Future King and he saved the world. It just wasn't the Shinobi World.

Their are correct about but they didn't selected correct child.