Chapter - 25

Kabuto and Orochimaru are ready for the summoning of all the strongest ninjas in Shinobi history.

Orochimaru chose to employ the Edo tensei justu to take down the West army as all of the samples that Orochimaru obtained with the aid of all three kages and was able to steal the graves of all other kages of the other two villages as everyone will be under his control except for some of them.

Hidan, Sasori, Konan, Deidara, Kakuzu, Kisami, Pain, Itachi, and Obito are the ninjas. From the first to the third Hokage, Madara Uchiha, all kages who have died, and all ninja legends who have killed, are all present with Orochimaru.

Orochimaru then decided to revive some Edo tensei shinobi to battle the West. Then he unleashed all Akatsuki members and Kages from other villages, knowing the West was ready to destroy the Edo tensei Justu. The Edo tensei shinobi began to attack the West.

Everyone who came alive is shocked to see that they are returned to life and are now being controlled by Orochimaru and Kabuto and attacking the West people.

Western soldiers also kill some of the Edo Tensei. As Hokages, Madara, and some other kages can survive the Magic attack, other Edo Tensei is already left to the after-live realm.

Seeing that their plan backfires and Naruto's Army can defeat so many of Edo Tensei, making all other kages feel that they will lose the war but having the greatest Shinobi under their control, they still believe that they can defeat the West and Naruto.

Naruto is not at all worried about losing the war because he will remove all other Edo Tensei from Orochimaru's control and send all of them to the afterlife.

With the other Nations, they plan to attack the West tomorrow with all of the Edo Tensei Shinobi and all of them together.

Sasuke got EMS with the help of Obito, who was able to save the Itachi Uchiha's eyes. The operation is also successful because of the Tsunade and Sakura.

Sasuke is training with his new eyes and can use all the attacks without losing his eyesight. The justu becomes more robust because of EMS and having First Hokage cells in him, allowing him to go toe with Guy and Kakashi simultaneously and push both of them to their limits.

Madara also decides to help them because of the failure of all his plans for Naruto and wants to revenge on Naruto and collect the Tail beast that is present with Naruto to form the Eye of Moon plan.

The Seven deadly sins then attacked the kages group and Madara, and they were able to send all kages and the third Hokage to the afterlife. Then Naruto fought against Madara and Hashirama and defeated them without any problem. Then he attacked the Sasuke and Konoha team, where he successfully killed Konoha 11, and then he made all the other ninjas surrender to him. Still, the legendary Sanin is killed by Law and Zoro, and then Raikage and Tsuchikage are defeated by the night raid group. They can destroy large portion of the ninjas, and then Naruto defeats the fourth Hokage and his wife, making them salve at the mines to their death by sealing their charka.

The Empire of the West became the Empire of the World, and Naruto lived a very happy life with wife and kids.

THE END OF THE STORY

🎉 You've finished reading 🆃🅷🅴 🆆🅰🆁🆃🅷 🅾🅵 🆃🅷🅴 🆆🅴🆂🆃🅴🆁🅽 🅴🅼🅿🅴🆁🅾🆁 🎉