Chapter - 20

Now we can see the Team Konoha are waiting to see who will there opponents that are they are going to battle and to win for Konoha.

" Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman to attend , Today we are for the final event of the unficiation festival which is fighting tournament and this year we have from the Easterners and i will be your Host Azazel let us start the match " Azazel said.

" Today we will see the first round of the matches.Each match will be selected at random and the two chosen fighters will duke it out, no holds barred style. As usual, each match will have a referee to ensure an even playing field and that no necessary killing needs to occur," Azazel said and some of the Konoha shinobi breathed a sigh of relief. Sasuke, on the other hand, could care less. His opponent would be below him anyway, and he would kill them regardless.

" And as usual, the only rules we have are, be respectful to the referee, stay within the arena grounds, if your opponent says give up then the match is over and no killing is allowed. So without further ado, let us begin the selection phase. Turn your attention to the screen where you will see the random shuffle happen live," Azazel finished as everyone's gaze turned to the large screen hanging from the rafters of the Arena.

The screen showed each match being randomized and finally stopped ,displaying who was facing who one by one and in their order.

Random Kiri vs Random Suna

Random iwa vs Random kumo

Darui vs Akatsuchi

Killer B vs Vail

Samui vs Random

Random vs Random

Kiba vs Sairaorg

Sasuke vs Ban

Sakura vs Kuisha

Sai vs Ino

Choji vs Shikamaru

Regulus vs Shino

Tenten vs Tsubaki Shinra

Lee vs Zeldris

Neji vs Kurotsuchi

Karui vs Karin

Random Kumo vs Random Suna

Kakashi vs Law

Asuma vs Eustass Kid

Guy vs Kurenai

Random Iwa vs Random Kiri

Chōjūrō vs Zoro

Random vs Random

As the list shows the random people who are from different elemental nations.

The Western crowd yelled as some of their favorite fighters were participating. The Konoha group was intrigued, wondering just who these fighters were and why people were so excited for them. They observed the Western fighters from afar. They looked like a ragtag bunch of fighters. Nothing seemed too special about them, some of them even seemed really small and weak. And they just needed to win one match? This was going to be a cakewalk some of them thought.

"Now that our matches have been decided, I would like to take this time to thank our wonderful Emperor and Empress for making this entire week possible! They have worked extremely hard, so let's show them our gratitude as they make their entrance!" Azazel said as he pointed to the middle of the arena where there was a platform with a kunai at the center of it.

In a flash, Naruto and Arturia , along with most of their family and the princess and prince appeared as the crowd roared even louder than before. Even the Western fighters were cheering at the appearance of the Emperor and Empress. Naruto and Arturia smiled as they waved to the crowd.

The Konoha group is shocked to see that Naruto is using their fourth hokage jutsu and Minato and Kushina are shocked.

" We love you Emperor and Empress-sama!"

"Thank you for all your hard work!"

The Konoha group were amazed at the reception Naruto was getting. He really did seem to be some type of hero here. All of them, including Sasuke, remembered Naruto being a loser and a troublemaker. Now he was the Emperor of probably the most powerful country in the world, and the people loved him. Mito blushed as she looked proudly at Naruto. He had finally grown up and finally achieved his dream of being acknowledged. She just hoped he would give her a chance to be with him.

Suddenly, loud chants of Naruto's name rang throughout the arena.

"Naruto!

Naruto!

Naruto!

Naruto!

Naruto!"

"Okay, we know he's a hero and all, but this is getting a bit ridiculous," Ino said as the rest of the group agreed.

Sasuke, on the other hand, got even more jealous. It should be his name being chanted throughout the arena, not the Dobe's. His anger was rising. He didn't care who his opponent was anymore. He was going to kill him and then he was going to challenge Naruto for the throne. He was going to kill him and make everybody chant his name.

Danzo was also shaking with jealousy. How had the demon brat brainwashed an entire country into loving him? Though he hadn't been successful in influencing anybody here yet, he hoped to use his Sharingan to get some of these powerful fighters on Konoha's side. (Spoiler alert:- he wouldn't get that chance.)

Naruto, Arturia and their family flashed into their viewing box, which was basically front row seats in the arena. He signaled to Azazel to begin the matches.

"With the Emperor's blessing and the power vested in me, I would like to officially kick off the tournament of today. The first match will be between Random Kiri vs Random Suna ! The referee will be Gowther! Will both fighters please step up to the fighting platform," Azazel said as he moved out of the way and took his seat at the announcer's table.

The two ninjas came to battle and they all started to battle with each other and after some time the Kiri nin got eliminated from the match making the Suna nim winner of the march.

A/N:- This will be continued and i will complete it so don't worry about it and i will upload the story in once month so please support the story

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter