Chapter - 10

A Few Days Later

Now came the Chunin Exam final. The kages sat at the Kage booth with there members and all are waiting for the king and queen arrives.

Then Gaara and his wife Matsuri with his Son Shinki( his son not adopted one and his age is 5 years ) .

" Raikage-dono, Mizukage-dono, Tsuchikage-dono, Hokage-dono i hope you have all don't have any problems in hospitality " Garra said to them.

" It is best hospitality Kazekage-dono " Mizukage said.

" I don't have any problems at all " Raikage said.

" It is best hospitality " Tsuchikage said .

" No need to worry we have best hospitality " Hokage said.

" Thanks it is my pleasure " Gaara said.

" Who is this boy? " Raikage asked.

" Oh he is my son Sabaku no Shinki. " Gaara said.

" She is my wife Matsuri " Gaara said.

" It is my pleasure to meet you Raikage-dono, Mizukage-dono, Tsuchikage-dono, Hokage-dono " Masturi greeted to them.

" It is pleasure to meet you " All kages also greeted.

As they are watching for the king to come to see.

" Is King and Queen are not coming " Raikage asked .

" No he will come just there are going to be late for few minutes some important meeting came so he is attending it. " Gaara said as all kage nodded there heads.

" It may take a half hour after that he will come to see the matches " Gaara said as others nodded there heads.

With Kohana 12

" I think King is coming late " Shikamaru said.

" See that is like that only shika " Ino said.

" The king cannot greater than Sasuke-kun and susuke- kun is the strongest " The number one fangirl of the Uchiha the pink banshee Sakura.

" Of course Sasuke-kun is the best " Ino said as they fighting with each other.

" Of course I am an elite and Strongest on the earth " Sasuke said arrogantly and Smughly.

'Where are you Big brother. You just disappeared from the world after they banished you pls come back to your little foolish sister ' mito thought as she is missing her big brother. As he brought a flashback.

Flashback no Justu

" Mito sama finally the demon is banished and now your flames of youth will shine brightly " Lee said.

" What do you mean? " Mito asked as she unconsciously pulled the kyubi charka and a tail form on the back.

" They banished demon Naruto so you can be Hero now Mito " Hinata daid to Mito.

" But you loved him Hinata " Mito said to her angry raised.

" To become your friend I acted as I loved your brother. Who will love a loser like him " Hinata said.

" Of course who will love that demon that he writes his own fate because fate decided already. " Neji said.

As mito lost it and shouted. " Form now a days onwards your all not my friends you are only my comrades that all and don't talk to me " As they sees that she is saying with angrily and lost hope of there friends.