Chapter - 6

Camelot, Kingdom of Albion

It's a beautiful dawn in the capital city, Camelot. There was tall monolith buildings as far as the eye can see. Skyscrapers as high as the eye can see. Streets are filled with the people who working. Airships traveling in and out of the city. The city's design was nothing ever seen before. It was so foreign to the normal structures of both in the Elemental Nation and majority of Albion. To the unprepared, people would assume that they landed on another world or in a different dimension or something ridiculous. However, others would say that the city is modern.

There was one building that stood out from the rest, if you could believe that. The building was quite obvious as it was a mix of a large skyscraper and a castle. It stood out in design, but still fit in nicely with the rest of Camelot. This place is the Royal Palace, more commonly known as the Citadel.

At the top of the Citadel, in a bedroom that screams royalty, we find a blonde man and woman that looks to be in their mid 20s.He woke up, revealing his blue eyes. This man is Naruto Pendragon. The Once and Future King. The King of the Kingdom of Albion. He then turn to the sleeping woman with an impressive bust. She is Arturia Pendragon, formerly Briton. Queen of the Kingdom of Albion. He remembered last night activity and decided to let her to sleep longer. There wasn't a single woman capable of keeping up with his stamina in sex. Maybe in fighting, but definitely not sex.

He got up and got dress in he usual clothing. A simple blank pants, a blue casual long-sleeve collared shirt and a pair of boots. He want to see the living room to see Temari one of his wife and then She smiled as he approach herself. He then gave her a kiss.

" Morning Temari  "After a moment for recovery.

"Good morning your highness." She said as she gave a kiss on his cheek.

" Stop it Temari " Naruto said as he continued " You know I don't like that when my wives call me "

Yes Naruto have more than one wife because all of them loved him. Arturia,his wife allowed him to have his very own harem, he has a lot of lovers. When he became king, he married everyone of them and named Arturia as the Queen because she was the first to ever show him the feeling of love. Some had a hard time accepting that, but they eventually got over it. All his wives and their extended family were now considered part of the royal family. Majority of them living in the Citadel.

As both talking with each other suddenly someone came

" Your Highness " Maid came said.

" What is it? " Naruto asked.

" A massage from Kazekage " Maid said as she gave him the massage and left.

As he reads and grins.

" What is the massage? " Temari asked.

" Nothing every village is coming to participate in the chunin exams with there jonin who demoted to Genin " Naruto said as she nodded.

As both are talking. Some one came inside.

" Edward, You need to see the suna we are going to there next month so we should be check about any other suba shonbhi present inform it our batton present there " Ash said as he nodded.

Since the war ended, children that train themselves to become warriors had a lot of extra time now a days. Yan Ran is YunYun's apprentice and YunYun did married Naruto. The entire Na Lan family were close with the royal Pendragon family. Yan Ran refer to Naruto as her uncle. After the war and a decrease in training regiment, she decided to spend time having fun.

As they having Naruto also has his first son who he named him Ashura Pendargon who has spiky blonde hair and he is same as Naruto but he has his mother Arturia eyes and he is very energetic and he is also want to become like his father and mother a knight and want to protect his kingdom. He is 4 yrs old and he is prince of Albion.

As he also has daughter her name is Mikoto Pendragon, first Princess of Albion. Daughter of Rin Pendragon, formerly Tohsaka. Mikoto has chestnut hair, chestnut eyes, and is often seen wearing a small hair clip. Her appearance stems from Rin's and Sakura's mother, but her personality is more of a mix between Naruto and Rin. She is a mostly papa 's girl and he also love more and spoils her and kids having there fun in there favorite place outside of the palace.

As starts to thing about the place.

Naruto and everyone else led a massive rebuilding campaign all over the west. Starting with the massive crater that was known as Camelot. With wizards like Zest who had powerful terrain magic rebuilt Camelot and all other devastated land all over the west. It was then that they started to focus on moving forward, like how Naruto told YunYun all those years ago and they did. They all move forward and were able to rebuild Camelot. Better than ever before. On the day that they finish rebuilding Camelot, they held the ceremony for crowning Naruto as King of Albion. The reason why he named it, The Kingdom of Albion because it was Albion, the Vanishing Dragon that gave power to Naruto to help fulfill his dream. Naruto then use Ddraig as the symbol of his kingdom and red as the color of his knights. Even the Pendragon Crest, a crest to symbolize the Royal Family is base on Ddraig.

" It's been one hell of a long journey." Naruto said out loud after thinking about the long and bloody past.

"Naruto." A woman called out. She wore a dark sleeveless mini dress with a white collar and a red tie; she wears a red belt that has a red side skirt cover with red gauntlets. All over a black trench coat. She also wears it with long black socks and black shoes. This young and beautiful woman is Akame Pendragon. ONI's co-director.

Naruto form ONI as an intelligence organization that reported to the king. One that gathers intelligences for Naruto and prevent any from reaching the ears of dangerous people. They are spooks and damn good ones. The reason that ONI was created is due to the fact that Naruto knew that something dark will arise under Naruto's rule and in the future. The Endless War came to an end, but conflict will still rise up. Mainly from the Elemental Nations in the east. Naruto knew that he and his family would be a beacon to shine hope to everyone. He would be casting a very large shadow for his enemy to gather strength. ONI was the demon that hide in the shadow of the beacon to eliminate anything that threaten the beacon itself.

Naruto brought Akame in for a kiss. "It's been too long. You work too much. I don't get to spend time with you as much as I like."

She smiled. "I know, but I won't allow anyone harm you. No matter what."

"Just make sure to come back home in one piece." She nodded. "So what do you have to tell me. Seeing you in your working clothes." He eyed her. It didn't look bad on her. It also act as her casual clothes, without the gauntlets and coat.

"My agents are reporting that the shinobi are becoming more desperate. More are trying to get past the Ghost Suppression Fortress and infiltrating our territories in the East." She reported to him.

"Damn warmongers." Naruto growled. He knew that they would become a problem. Even if they were so weak in comparison. "The Chunin Exam is coming up soon and Gaara invited us. I plan on dealing with them there."

She nodded and walk up to him. She then place her hand on his crotch. "It's been a long time that I had any quality time with you." She said with a seductive tone.

As both of them went to the bed room and you what happens.