Chapter - 11

That is Great Sasuke.

Seeing his face the Naruto rage has been increased and then he body flicker to the kage booth.

" You are the one dode should knee before me and lick my foot and should be as my lapdog " Sasuke said smugly as he is a world prince don't know his full power.

" Sasuke " Jiraiya shouted.

As our Sasuke contuined to speak.

" You should be with me the Uchiha prince and Uchiha are strongest clan and i will marry you all and rules the kingdom with me as a ki--- " As Sasuke didn't completed the sentence he got a kick and fly in the air.

As they saw who kicked him and sees the Naruto as Red outines in his eyes.

As they Sasuke fall on the ground with blood coming out of his mouth.

As seeing this so many shocked.

Mainly Kohana people are shocked. Because they pribe is him but now he coughing blood.

Sasuke has directly landed on Arena floor and seeing this .

" Sasuke kun " Two biggest fan girls of the Uchiha are shouted as Sakura is angry. As she is using her enchanted fust towards the Naruto.

Who he is still angry on that Uchiha for insulting his wifes.

" You demon how dare you hunt my Sasuke kun " Sakura said as she is moving towards him but she was also kicked by the Queen Arturia . Who was sucked to the wall.

As she saw her husband is teleport to the field near Uchiha.

" He is a dead man " Rias said as two were encouraging him.

" Go go papa " Two are encouraging him.

As Arturia glared at them as both of them shut up.

" I think we should stop him other wise he will be died Lady Arturia " Gaara said.

" No need to worry he will not killed by him because I will kill him " Said a voice to see it is Rias who was every angry.

" Stop it Rias " Auturia said.

As they can see in the battle field we can see that Naruto is moving towards him.

" Do you think you can defeat me right that hopes I will crash them now . " Naruto said.

" Recover " Naruto said as Sasuke all the injuries healed .

" Now I am going to defeat you dode and i will you show you what I can do " Sasuke said.

" Ok i will not use my heads and any thing in the battle " Naruto said.

" Your funeral dode after that i will enjoy your wifes and kills your children " Sasuke said.

As Sasuke took he sword and created Chidori as he dashes but Naruto just blow the wind from his mouth has lighting stops from the sword.

" How did you stop it? " Sasuke said.

" For me my heart beat is only enough for you " Naruto said as Sasuke has lost the slashes and blood coming out.

" See uchiha you are nothing compare to me " Naruto said.

" What are doing to me? " Sasuke said.

" Nothing it just my Heart beat sound " Naruto said.

As they can see the his heart sound.

" What this the all mighty uchiha ? " Naruto said mocking to him.

" I can kill you uchiha bit I didn't kill you because now you is living with the life I gave you it is not your life " Naruto said

As Naruto went back to the his seat and sat there.

As they saw the Sasuke is losing blood form his injures seeing their Sasuke kun like that Sakura and Ino went to heal him as Hokage sweating see this tension Gaara decided to said something.

" We are postponing the Chunin exams for tomorrow. So you can watch tomorrow " Gaara announced to them.

As Naruto entered into the cabin.

" Gaara, They all wanted to talk with right " Naruto asked him.

" Yes Lord Naruto " Gaara said to him.

" They can meet me in evening in your tower " Naruto said as stromed from the room with his family.

As all kages hear this and decided they can meet at the evening in the office.

Konoha's Hotel Room

In the hotel room all tension because they found out that the king is Naruto and beats Sasuke like a paper for him.

" It is impossible for us to gain the Alliance with them " Asuma said

" See that Demon is a king and but he is ninja of our village . So Hokage sama every right on him " Sakura said

" We cannot do anything to him Sasuke " Tsuande said.

" Why sensei " Sakura asked because she is angry that her Sasuke kun is on the bed.

" If we do like that war will broke between us while West also participate the war " Jiraiya said to her as all nodded their heads.

But there Kage is thinking that how will he try to form an alliance with them. He knows the forming of the alliance but he will try to made it so Konoha can stand.

" Because of your stupid Child of Prophecy and neglected my brother so you all are the main reason for the destruction now causing " Mito yelled at them.

" Calm down mito chan " Kushina said.

" I always asked that can big brother join in the training but you always push him away and bite him if told the truth also. Your not right ful holder for the Uzumaki name. You broke the law of Uzumaki clan by neglecting my brother for that stupid toad " Mito yelled at her as she also stopped calling her mother for few years ago. As tears started to fall under her eyes as mito left the room. As all started to think it is indeed there mistake now they are suffering from it and no one can stop the destruction of the Konoha if the alliance didn't form and they are will perished with the war there only hope is Naruto. The prophecy made there lived like this.

This is correct because of their stupid Child of Prophecy only led the Konoha to ending.

As everyone heads down due to the shame they are feeling but they can't do anything now.