Chapter - 18

Mito managed to get into Ichiraku's, much to the surprise of both Teuchi and Ayame. They seated her immediately at the counter and wondered what she was doing here. She told that Naruto invited every nation for the Unification of West Festival and Konoha is trying to get the alliance because of the war with the 3 other nations. As the trio are talking then suddenly someone shouted " I want Ramen " As they saw the voice of the source and Mito can see the same boy and girl and a woman whom she didn't see at the Suna.

" Ok Ashura " Rin said as she took him with her and Rin with some guards around them went inside the Restaurant.

" Teuchi jiij, I want daddy special Ramen, " Ashura said.

" I want the same one, " Mikoto said.

" Give me the same as them " Rin said.

" Ok. I will send it to the table . Please sit there " Teuchi said.

" Tq Teuchi-san " Rin said. Someone calls her.

" Wait a minute, " Mito called her.

" Can you please tell me what your name is? " Rin asked her.

" My name is Mito Uzumaki, " Mito introduced herself.

" I am Rin Pendragon. '' Rin introduced herself.

" Ok. Did you know my Brother Naruto? " Mito asked.

" Of course. I am his Wife and you will be his little sister Mito Uzumaki " Rin asked her as she nodded her head.

" Come on let us talk and Naruto doesn't hate you at all. Rin said as Mito's face became happy after hearing it.

As both of them started to talk with each other how Naruto used to be when he was kid and how he is now and all other things as she got names of the kids as Ashura and Mikoto . Mito found out the reason that Naruto named her Mikoto because she was always kind towards Naruto and she always gave him food and baths when Kushina didn't take care of him.

Both of them were talking with each other and Rin asked her what was happening in the war and village. So she told her everything that happened after Naruto left. All allies of the village left them and made if any one tried to come in the village it would be the last time to live. Fire Country became a hostile area and Fire Daimyo became angry with Konoha and he decided to cut the budget of the Village, then war broke out with the main target as Konoha. As the war broke out and Konoha vs 3 other villages Otogakure, Kumo and Iwa wanted to make Konoha have no city name on the map.

As the both of them are talking Mito can see the love for her brother in her eyes of Rin when she is talking about Naruto. Ashura and Mikoto also have some Naruto traits in them. Mito always loved him more than brother should love her brother and she can tell that her love of her life is her brother.

The Konoha team is going towards the Ramen store. But they are shocked to see Mito is talking with Naruto's son and daughter and they are having a good time with each other and they went to enter the shop but it was full and they all left from the place to another place to eat as they saw and eat the food in that place.

Mito came to hotel and she didn't talk to went to her room after tiring day and she wants to ready for the start of the festival. As every one tired to talk her but she didn't want to talk about it.

Danzo is talking with his members who are present there.

" Sai, did you get the information about the castle? " Danzo asked him.

" Hai Danzo-sama. We can infiltrate the castle in an easier way. " Sai said.

" Tell me the way " Danzo ordered as sai started to tell the plan to infiltrate into the castle with his members and Orochimaru members also.

" It is a good plan. If I didn't able to control the bart then we will start the plan immediately that same night and tell them to be ready for it. " Danzo said as Sai bowed and left the place.

Danzo started to laugh like a manic and said " Soon soon Konoha will be the major and I rule it as the world under my bow " After some time he went to sleep.

Danzo didn't see a spy watching them and Naruto already has Spies in the members by changing them. Using Danzo as a leverage Naruto is going to blow the Elemental Nations.

Poor Danzo is only part of his plan and the biggest one is falling in the elemental Nations and becoming War grounds for Naruto people.

Naruto laughed after hearing the Danzo and Sai made a plan where they can infiltrate into the castle but they didn't make it back to the outside of the castle.

" They made the biggest Mistake now and it will blow them back, " Naruto said.

" Your plan is perfectly working on the Konoha and other Nations and using Danzo as the main reason to wage war on the 3 remaining Nations because the 3 Nations are going to get what they want " Sirzechs said to his brother in law.

The Three Elementals Nations days are numbered because they bought the decision themselves by having the ally of Danzo and Orochimaru.