Chapter 3

Haitani Mizuki P.O.V.

Because of our anniversary I made a beautiful dinner, bought an amazing tasty and expensive wine. But of course he didn't even bother to show up. I could throw the dinner away and now it's just me and this expensive wine at the dinner table. I'm just pouring the last glass from the bottle when Ran walks in with a bouquet of my favorite flowers. "Tadaima" he says but I don't respond. "You didn't think that I'd forget our anniversary did you?" Ran asks. "This isn't something you can fix with flowers Ran." I say, taking a sip of my wine. "I know" Ran says, carefully laying the flowers on the table. "This probably will" he asks, putting a bag of a very expensive jewelry store in front of me. Judging from the bag there's a couple of items inside. "No" I say. Ran smiles amused. "You said you'd be home for dinner. I've been in the kitchen all day for you to not show up. I could throw it all out" I say. "I'm sorry baby, there was an emergency" Ran says, grabbing the bottle of wine. "Hmm expensive" he says, looking at the label and then smells the opening. "At least open your gifts" Ran says, putting the bottle back on the table. Annoyed I put the glass on the table, and pull the bag toward me. I take three boxes from the bag, as Ran takes a sip from my wine. It's a beautiful small golden necklace with a single pearl. The other boxes contain a matching bracelet and earrings. I've been wanting them for a while. "Thank you" I mumble. "Don't you have a gift for me?" Ran asks amused. "I do" I say standing up, grabbing his gift from a cabinet and handing it to him. It's an expensive and beautiful Rolex. "Thank you" Ran says, kissing me. And as he does I feel his hand feeling down my blouse and skirt. "That's not the only gift you got for me is it?" He asks amused as he already starts opening my blouse. "You don't deserve it" I scoff. Even though I push and pull his hands away, Ran has opened my blouse and skirt in no time. Revealing a beautiful lingerie set with matching garter belt and stockings. "I think I like this gift even more" he whispers, pulling me toward him. "You don't deserve it" I mumble before he presses his lips against mine.

I gasp softly when I slowly sit down on Ran. He didn't even allow me to take off the set, but I don't really mind, it was expensive enough. I soft moan escapes my lips as I feel Ran's lips softly trailing down my neck when I slowly ride him. Suddenly the rain starts pouring outside, thunder is heard loud and clear and every now and then the bedroom lights up because of the lightning. It doesn't matter though, it seems to improve the mood as we hold each other closer, following the rhythm of our movements, our moans and our feverish kisses. "You're doing this on purpose" Ran whispers hoarsely, as his teeth scrape down my neck. "Hmm perhaps" I moan softly, placing my hand on the back of his neck, moving even slower than before. Ran growls softly, as he finally opens my bra. He slings it somewhere into the room, then grabs me tightly to turn us around. He only pulls out for a second to take off my panties, the garter belt and stockings before quickly climbing on top of me and thrusting in deeply. Ran's pace is much faster, and so naturally our moans come out in a much faster pace. He growls softly as my nails scratch his spine and shoulder, I moan deeply as he softly bites my neck. He pulls my legs from his hips, a little higher, allowing him to go even deeper. In these moments I'm reminded that I do love him very much. Suddenly Ran stops moving his hips. "What's wrong?" I ask, panting slightly. Ran grins playfully. "You're not allowed to cum just yet" he says softly. I smile slightly. So he already realized huh. I then pout playfully. Ran lowers himself, softly kissing my lower lip. I wrap my arms around Ran's neck, pulling him closer against me as I kiss him. Ran's hips start to move again, but it's obvious that he's purposely thrusting very slowly. I bring my hand into his hair, as I feel his breath against my skin. I softly whisper his name, though stopping myself from telling him that I love him. He won't ever say it either. His fingertips softly stroke my hips, my waist, my thighs. I moan softly. "Please go faster" I plead. "Faster huh?" Ran asks amused. "Please" I moan. He chuckles, as he wins and finally starts moving in his favorite pace again.

I wake up alone in our bed, and even though I'm sad and disappointed, I'm not surprised. I sit up and pull the sheets up to cover my breasts. I look around the room, our clothes scattered around filling my mind with memories of last night. I sigh softly, stroking my hair behind my ear, when the door opens. To my surprise Ran walks in, in just his pajama pants, carrying two cups of coffee. "Oh you're awake. I wanted to wake you" he says slightly disappointed. "I'm sorry" I say smiling slightly, though I look at his athletic upper body, at the tattoo covering the left side of it. "Doesn't matter" Ran says, putting the cups on the bedside table. "Good morning beautiful" Ran says, climbing back on the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist and lays his head on my breasts. "Ohayo" I say, leaning back against the headboard of the bed to give him more room while I rest one hand on his shoulder and the other on the back of his head. "Did you sleep well?" I ask. "I did. Very well" Ran says. He presses a kiss on my breasts. On my chest, on my collarbone, my cheek and ends with a kiss on my lips before sitting down next to me, grabbing both cups and handing me one. "Thank you." I say softly as I take it. Ran puts his arm around me and I lean against him. "This is a surprise" I say softly. "Hmm I just wanted to stay in bed a little longer, and why the fuck wouldn't we?" He asks as he puts his cup back on the bedside table, uses the remote to turn on the tv and grabs it again. "We deserve mornings like this" I say, before taking a sip. "We do" Ran says, pressing a kiss on my head. When I look at him, he kisses me again. "Don't pick up" I say softly when Ran's cellphone rings. I sigh when he puts the coffee on the bedside table, grabs his phone and picks up. "Mikey" Ran says. I scoff, kick the sheets off of me and get out of bed. I put the cup on the bedside table and annoyed walk over to the bathroom. Why does he always have to ruin things? I turn on the shower and step underneath it.